Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question re Legacy Name

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wairuakaha
11.14.2012 , 11:00 PM | #1
I read on this website a little while back that players will have the option of changing their Legacy Name and to keep such name even if it is not unique at some point - is this now available and if not is there any indication as to when this might be available?

Cheers!
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." - Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Beesodd
11.14.2012 , 11:09 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi wairuakaha,

This should have already happened for you.

Please check if there's a prompt to change your Legacy name after today's maintenence (which is starting soon). If you are not prompted, please create a ticket asking for this, and please mention that you didn't get the name prompt previously.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

wairuakaha
11.15.2012 , 08:27 PM | #3
Given how dismally poor the response time is to in-game tickets - given that I am not being prompted automatically to change my legacy name - is there something I can do on my own to sort this out?
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." - Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

wairuakaha
11.15.2012 , 08:49 PM | #4
Could Tech Support pipe in, pls?
Quote: