Grinding gear through pve while iam pure pvp player - no thanks

omaan

Unsubed. Iam just tired watching devs forcing pvp players to grind gear via pve which they won't use for pve after they get it. Cheers for those who like to play both hard mode pve and pvp but iam just not that kind of person. Iam too bad for MM operations and i just hate pve but iam pretty good in pvp and i can't accept that devs are just going to paralyze my gaming in swtor.I bet Getting gear through pvp will be too slow for me to remain competetive in ranked pvp all the time :(

See ya in future if something will change and pvp player's would have a method to grind gear through pvp fast enough to remain competetive in pvp. Or when bolster will be buffed to maximum gear stats in pvp

Unsubed. Iam just tired watching devs forcing pvp players to grind gear via pve which they won't use for pve after they get it. Cheers for those who like to play both hard mode pve and pvp but iam just not that kind of person. Iam too bad for MM operations and i just hate pve but iam pretty good in pvp and i can't accept that devs are just going to paralyze my gaming in swtor.I bet Getting gear through pvp will be too slow for me to remain competetive in ranked pvp all the time :(

See ya in future if something will change and pvp player's would have a method to grind gear through pvp fast enough to remain competetive in pvp. Or when bolster will be buffed to maximum gear stats in pvp

1 crystal per weeklies, 500-1000 for UC. Haha, they killed swtor second time, jesus. Lucky i have unsubed from this mess

Unsubed. Iam just tired watching devs forcing pvp players to grind gear via pve which they won't use for pve after they get it.

In a very real sense, that "forcing" won't begin before 5.10, and maybe not even then.

Up to now, pure-play PvPers can *buy* all the T4 gear pieces they need directly using UCs at the token vendor. No need to run PvE to acquire anything for that. In fact, when tiers 1-4 launched, PvE types could only acquire T4 pieces via master mode Ops because there was no way outside PvP to acquire UCs.

Augments *are* a different story, but how much difference do 236 and 240 augments make compared to 228 purples? 228 purples can be crafted using "ordinary" materials, and are well with reach of PvPers (with the proviso that you have to expend credits or Jawa tokens on materials if you stubbornly refuse to take occasional trips into the field to gather stuff).

Why do I say "maybe not even then"? Well, because we don't yet know what will happen to PvP bolster in 5.10. If they leave it as it is, the people who are sufficiently credit-rich will buy their way to success, and less wealthy who are sufficiently flexible in their play style will simply go out and do what's needed. Only the people who refuse to do what it takes will have the problem. If they raise the bolster to, say, 252, the initial phase of the problem (the gap between 248-or-less and 252) will not be there, and if they raise it to 258, only augments will matter. If it's 262, then gear will barely matter at all, subject to some caveats about minmax stat tuning.

Remember that SWTOR is not an arena/objectives PvP game with PvE material tacked on. It is a full MMORPG, and to a certain extent, from where I stand, the PvP part feels tacked on, especially with the historical strength of BioWare's storytelling.

Remember that SWTOR is not an arena/objectives PvP game with PvE material tacked on. It is a full MMORPG, and to a certain extent, from where I stand, the PvP part feels tacked on, especially with the historical strength of BioWare's storytelling.

Tacked on and should have been discarded a long time ago to free up those resources for the real game.

PvP'ers unsubbing..... :cool:

Tbh swtor pvp is way more fun than many bigger mmos like WoW so I just really hope they make it slightly easier.

Atm to craft it you need to buy the mat from people who do nightmare mode which we dont know how much it ll end up costing, as well as some ossus stuff to get the ancient relic part, the rest can be acquired through companions and ranked pvp or Gtn in a cheap price.

Unless there are people who have gathered a ton of UCs, 4k per piece which is actually a smart idea since people might have a ton of UCs from playing pvp before the new patch and would have bought entire set day 1 if they were lower which shouldnt happen.