Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Pilot following me...

Morgrid
02.23.2014 , 11:59 PM | #1
Could you not blow up my mines as they come out the launcher? I just had a wash and wax, and turning this tub around to shoot you is just a pain in the neck.

Thanks.

-Darth Imperius.
Darth ImperÓus of The Ebon Hawk.

Galactic Champion of "Chase the Bomber"

Helig
02.24.2014 , 12:00 AM | #2
Made me smile
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Jandi
02.24.2014 , 12:08 AM | #3
The thing I love doing on the rare occasions that I fly a bomber is to boost head on to a GS shooting my drones and start shooting them back with blasters. I think the whole notion just baffles them so much that they don't know what to do about it and just run.

Morgrid
02.24.2014 , 12:13 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
The thing I love doing on the rare occasions that I fly a bomber is to boost head on to a GS shooting my drones and start shooting them back with blasters. I think the whole notion just baffles them so much that they don't know what to do about it and just run.
I do love doing that.

Umbradomina
02.24.2014 , 04:54 AM | #5
I have actually killed a couple of GS's doing this. Too funny!
Old age and treachery will usually win out over youth and skill.

Jandi
02.24.2014 , 04:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Umbradomina View Post
I have actually killed a couple of GS's doing this. Too funny!
Same here.

Morgrid
02.24.2014 , 12:27 PM | #7
Well, today I managed to lead a 4-5 Pubs on a cross map chase in my bomber. Made it back and forth 4 times before someone finally locked me with a protorp.

Slivovidze
02.24.2014 , 12:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgrid View Post
Well, today I managed to lead a 4-5 Pubs on a cross map chase in my bomber. Made it back and forth 4 times before someone finally locked me with a protorp.
Are Pubs one-handed on your server?

okiobe
02.24.2014 , 12:52 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Slivovidze View Post
Are Pubs one-handed on your server?
lol. Maybe they were stock strikes boosting with full power to weapons firing their rapids from 10k out.
The HarbingerThe First Order
Okiobe 55 Commando Mirque 55 Operative
The Ebon Hawk - Mujo
www.twitch.tv/okiobe

Brewski
02.24.2014 , 01:21 PM | #10
When flying a bomber, I do this to scouts and strikes inbound on the satellite. I think they are so used to bombers doing nothing but orbiting that they don't register the fact that they are taking heavy laser damage in addition to the turrets...