Xp farming is that possible to do?

ILikeltRussian

I am a returning player and discovered that XP gains are still somewhat annoying, is there an activity you could farm to get access to the new content faster with newly created characters? Thx in advance. (yes I tried to search it up but I only find Outdated stuff)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You get stuff I get stuff its a win win situation. Refferal code:

http://www.swtor.com/r/6pM3hn

Faster than what?

In general, the *fastest* way to get a new character to the Onslaught stuff is:

* Create a start-at-70 character and run through Jedi Under Siege *OR* create a start-at-1 character and buy-and-use a Master's Datacron to jump up to level 70, then shortcut to Jedi Under Siege using the mission console on your ship (start Inflection Point!) and run through it.

Jedi Under SIege doesn't take a very long time to run through, on the order of 20-30 minutes if you don't spend too much time admiring the scenery.

Once you begin Onslaught, you'll find that getting to level 75 goes *very* fast.

If you already have a level 70 character, begin Jedi Under Siege.

(1) Bear in mind that if you jump ahead, the game will assign decisions for the intervening content determined strictly by your faction.

I usually farm flashpoints (Hammer station is a good one) or do heroics. If you just find yourself doing the story and not having enough xp to continue to other planets, I would suggest playing a couple of GSF matches now and then between missions. Its fun and you get a lot of xp from it.

Used to be they had a Balmorra xp farm on Imp Side and and a Nar Shaddaa farm on Pub side. You could easily hit max level in an hour or so with max XP boosts. Unfortunately those were patched shortly before 6.0 came out.

Flashpoints and heroics are probably the way to go now.