Which class/spec has the most fun gameplay in your opinion?

Wildragen

Currently I have a sorcerer and a marauder and I enjoy playing both of them. I would however like to have one or two other classes so I can have more variety in gameplay (mostly doing regs, flashpoints and story missions). So with which class do you have the most fun while playing?

Difficult question to answer since I find pretty much all classes to be fun for a while, some I have played too much and barely ever play again. Many things is to be considered before answering this: the overall feeling of the class, the visuals, the class story and companions, the rotation and much more. Personally I love stealth classes but if I have to choose 1 class it must be my first char - my sorcerer. Its great for collecting datacrons and using teleport thingy when failing at jumping puzzles. Its also ranged which is soft and got coolest class story and companions. I do want to delete this char from time to time when i get rekt in pvp or dont make any good parse, but still its fun to shoot Lightning at stuff :)

Scoundrel, Scoundrel, Scroundrel.

Lethality in PvP is the most fun; lots of defensive rating when your shield drops along with 20% DR when you use the utilities and heals on burst heal on a roll along if you spec into it you get the 1% every second you get off heals for days with great DoT damage. It has everything that you need to survive.

Scoundrel, Scoundrel, Scroundrel.

Lethality in PvP is the most fun; lots of defensive rating when your shield drops along with 20% DR when you use the utilities and heals on burst heal on a roll along if you spec into it you get the 1% every second you get off heals for days with great DoT damage. It has everything that you need to survive.

So what your saying is... “Operative plx nerf”