Madness Wrath Proc Issues

VandolaLinK

Is anyone else having issues with getting all 4 procs when their force lightning ticks off quickly? I've done this repeatedly and continue to only get 3 procs. I'm not "cutting" off the channel either, I've been letting it go on and count.

I have also had this problem happen every now and then when FC goes off normally.

Edited by VandolaLinK
Did more research and practice in the game to prove or disprove my issues.

The first thing to check would be if all ticks are hitting.

I've had it where I've hit the proc too fast and hard casted something, then used FL straight after and got the 4th stack, which then causes the hard cast to eat up my stacks, but not fail to generate a stack.

Yup, low accuracy means the wrath proc is no longer guaranteed now the breathing room has been removed from FL.

I'm not sure it matters though - after running some parses, Lightning Strike is performing pretty weak compared to FL so it's probably best to ignore the FL procs and keep channeling FLs until Demolish cools down, by which stage you would have to be super unlucky to not have your 4 stacks.

The rotation I am trying at the moment is:

Demolish > Afflic > DF > CT > Force Leech > FL x3 > (Repeat)

Unsure if it's the best one, but it ditches the reliance on Wrath procs, which are pain not only for those of us yet to stack up their accuracy but also due to the last Wrath stack not popping up until the very last moment which means you might need to delay slightly before using it up since hitting it too early may hard cast the spell while consuming the buff.

Noticed the FL failing to give me my 4 procs figured it was me hitting strike or dem to early. Hes right acc is a must. Took off my gear to get the result faster and against the ops dummy every time I was resisted I didn't get a proc. Only need another 1% and I shouldn't be hassled by it anymore. Though that last tick at the very end of FL is gonna irritate me.