Customer Service.

Xalisa

Well I've been sitting here patiently waiting all morning, and will continue to do so.

Although I was hoping different, its apparent BioWare or EA(whoever you give credit to, IDC)

is going to follow the trend that is non-existent customer service when it would be truly helpful. We can watch forum mods and dev trackers all day on regular days, being social and updating posts or questions regularly.

Then when the **** hits the fan, they all scatter like roaches, my question is why does this occur? where do these people go, every other business would have doubled customer service staff for a launch or expansion like these, why are mmo companies so different?

I am not trying to entice a thread lock, just a serious question I have about the way these things work. When i think of all the mods disappearing...

I imagine a closet where there are little red buttons that absolutely have to be pushed repeatedly or the forums and servers will explode, and the only people courageous enough to partake in such an adventure are the forum moderators.

Anyway, off to work. I will try to find this thread and see if there was a well thought out and complete answer to my question when I get home, or if some mod got butt-hurt and locked it.

Laters