Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About this Early Access Mess

cravix
12.13.2011 , 12:53 PM | #1
The first thing I want to say is I work in a gaming retail position. I have pushed this game very hard to all my PC customers. So far the execution of early access has been crap. People are missing out on important things like getting character names and advancement just because they are unlucky or heard about the game late. There should have been a precise date and time of early access. It should be first come first serve. Everyone should have an equal chance.

lasmith
12.13.2011 , 12:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by cravix View Post
The first thing I want to say is I work in a gaming retail position. I have pushed this game very hard to all my PC customers. So far the execution of early access has been crap. People are missing out on important things like getting character names and advancement just because they are unlucky or heard about the game late. There should have been a precise date and time of early access. It should be first come first serve. Everyone should have an equal chance.
WAAHHHHHHH! (pat. pend. 2011)
Squadron 367 and 11/26/11 and 12/2/11
PROUD BASIC EDITION CLUB MEMBER

Getting too old for this, I am.

Parali
12.13.2011 , 12:55 PM | #3
Greetings everyone,

We know that Early Game Access and the wave of invites continues to be a topic of intense interest. We would like to consolidate these discussions, so we are asking that everyone continue the conversation in one thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4196

We are closing this post now. Thank you for your cooperation!