Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To avoid a bad launch they cause a bad launch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
To avoid a bad launch they cause a bad launch

Anosa
12.13.2011 , 03:59 PM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by darthbored View Post
Ironic isnt it?
you know nothing of bad launches
Meow

Buhallin
12.13.2011 , 04:00 PM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
Well seeing as most of the servers are sitting on light loads, but the invites stopped hours ago I'd say people have the right to be peeved.
Because EVERYONE they invited so far is in, and the loads are still light.

They couldn't possibly be expecting the load to start ramping up in a few hours, as people get home from work or school and have a chance to log on.

Please, clarify for me: Do you really not think this through? Or do you just believe that everyone else out there has no life, same as you?

DrAidennwitz
12.13.2011 , 04:00 PM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
Well seeing as most of the servers are sitting on light loads, but the invites stopped hours ago I'd say people have the right to be peeved.
That's because not everyone that got the invite logged in yet, MMO rush hour in some timezones is yet to come and they have to monitor it. I'd rather them being cautious than just open more and "see if it works".

Meluna
12.13.2011 , 04:00 PM | #274
Greetings, everyone. We already have a discussion thread dedicated to talking about invite waves. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=6488

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!