Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

name your most minor annoyances with the game....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
name your most minor annoyances with the game....

Mastigar
02.27.2012 , 03:11 AM | #21
The fact that it's 3,000 years before the star wars films in a galaxy of technology and they still have the same fashion, weapons, ship design etc... 3,000 years is a long time not to advance at all in a galaxy!

Tiddex
02.27.2012 , 03:13 AM | #22
as for now there is no possibility of getting another ship - why does it pop out of nowhere when i enter my hangar on the fleet? i suppose there is the same ship in each and every class hangar.

Inixus
02.27.2012 , 03:15 AM | #23
That every planet looks the same, same rocks, same flora.
Your speeder hase the speed of a lawn mower, it should b 100, 200 and 300 %
First 20 lvls of the game are awsome, after that it gets meh....
Coolermaster HAF 932, Sabertooth p67 r, Corsair H70, I7 2600k, Corsair Dom 12 gig dd3, 2X gtx 560 msi TwinF. Ssd ocz agil 2.

6 years wow, 1 year EvE, 6 months Rift, 8 months Dcuo, 2 years GW, 2 years runescape.

amnie
02.27.2012 , 03:21 AM | #24
no same sex flirt prompts

and I agree with the togruta. I'm still waiting (im)patiently to roll a jedi sage because she .must. be a togruta.

the female chars sometimes showing their teeth in cutscenes (when there should be lips seen)
it's freaking me out

voice actors used for classes, not races (it's so irritating that zabraks have the same voice as my miraluka)... I know why it was done, but still a minor annoyance :P

Alpha-Llama
02.27.2012 , 03:32 AM | #25
this game needs a fully customisable drag and drop and resize UI element option's

PVP on Illum can be like a slideshow at times when numbers get high ( I have a decent net speed and computer)

I would love to see players being able to ride dewbacks and taun tauns. I really feel they dropped the ball not having this sort of fun / immersive add on when the game started.

After i have done my levelling and datacrons what reason have i got to go back to all the planets ?

there isnt any customisable warzone queues (where i can pick what i want to do > im told what warzone im doing)
you see these crawler keys ? You'll never get these, they belong to the nine eight possee
.............Besh - Ctrl-Alt-Elite

onnefalt
02.27.2012 , 04:17 AM | #26
That my companion always are in the way when I'm about to loot or interact with something.

Dystopic
02.27.2012 , 04:23 AM | #27
The *********** quest log popping up every time i go somewhere.

If I close you, stay *********** closed.

Vrell
02.27.2012 , 04:28 AM | #28
1. GTN is pure chaos
2. I love how my crew members say stuff like *I think you will be quite pleased* or *Mission succesful* when they fail and dont bring anything
3. my Inquisitor needs pants ! hes alergic to skirts !

Manio
02.27.2012 , 04:34 AM | #29
Camera auto-resseting position. I wanna look upwards, backwards while moving !
It's only in the mind...

Stenrik
02.27.2012 , 04:39 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Manio View Post
Camera auto-resseting position. I wanna look upwards, backwards while moving !
Oh wait, yeah... THIS.