Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

name your most minor annoyances with the game....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
name your most minor annoyances with the game....

nellerj
02.26.2012 , 11:26 PM | #11
Not being able to open both my character screen and inventory when I'm at the Trade Network or at a vendor. Plus, Having to juggle windows when messing with weapon/armor mods. Just let me open any/all the windows when I need/want them.

Robsos
02.27.2012 , 02:08 AM | #12
C2-n2

muzzle_flash
02.27.2012 , 02:17 AM | #13
Camera zoom bug is minor, but horrifically irritating

Cerion
02.27.2012 , 02:33 AM | #14
Not being able to set up an actual auction on the GTN.

The companion I-want-to-talk-to-you symbol flashing, but you get them alone and they don't want to talk.

The silly cost of high end speeder training.

MaliceX
02.27.2012 , 02:40 AM | #15
the D-bag with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as his legacy name...

CeruleanNite
02.27.2012 , 02:42 AM | #16
Lets see:

1. Droids on the ship - please let me mute him
2. People with stupid names, mainly those that try to sound dirty but spelled funny
3. Dumb guild names
4. Not being able to block duel requests (if its there can someone tell me where!)

Just some of the annoying ones.

Cerion
02.27.2012 , 02:50 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CeruleanNite View Post
Lets see:

4. Not being able to block duel requests (if its there can someone tell me where!)
Yeah, I looked for this straight away...couldn't find it either. One can block, iirc, guild, trade, and group requests, but not Duels? Not sure why that was overlooked.

TOURDallas
02.27.2012 , 02:54 AM | #18
The guy who buys up all all my orange item on the AH and resells them for 2k more. He dominates the market, but atleast I know he'll take my overpriced loot off my hand, to maintain his monopoly.
"It's better to have a lightsaber and not need it than to need a lightsaber and not have it."

Stenrik
02.27.2012 , 02:58 AM | #19
The way the GTN window overlaps with my inventory window on a non-widescreen monitor, so that dragging an item into the "sell" box just puts it into the upper slot of my inventory instead.

Gotta exit out of both, then click the GTN so that the sell window is on the left.

So annoying.

Metaspark
02.27.2012 , 03:07 AM | #20
white/silver color crystals not available from launch

Togruta not playable from launch

response choices all being more or less the same thing

response choices that all are the complete opposite way my character would respond

repeated lines (if I hear "You have my complete, undivided attention" on my inquisitor one more time...)

having to send my companion on mission after mission after mission just to get one available that I actually need, and then when they get back from THAT mission I don't even get the particular item I need

Baron Deathmark. Especially when he taunts me for dying in a hazard because I've been stunlocked to oblivion

edit for one more: never having a response to 2V-R8 to tell him "I'm a completely rational and well-meaning sith and you are doing your job just fine. stop kissing my *** every other word you say"