Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You know you're trying to be milked when...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
You know you're trying to be milked when...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RaiderMid
09.14.2013 , 01:05 AM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLexinator View Post
I can almost guarantee that we will see new paid DLC in one or two months. That is why they are giving out RoTHC for free to subscribers, because they want everyone to be at the level cap when they raise it again.
One or Two months is a bit optimistic in my opinion. There would already have been an announcement and offers for pre-orders in place.

GalacticKegger
09.14.2013 , 12:00 PM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Come on.. let's be honest here...you have complained about just about everything.
Welcome to the machine. Always-on complaining personality types (the WhinySpoiledSaggyBoobieBarbie dolls and their NarcissisticLimpyDickyKen doll counterparts) will always exist ... if not thrive ... in a faceless and anonymous digital community. Some of them use forum feedback as a tool to illustrate true shortcomings - though not all of them care enough about the game or its community to offer up a realistic solution with their diatribes. Some are here for the forum PvP and enjoy trying to piss people off. While others are here merely as smear merchants - be they self propelled, water army moles or paid astroturfers.

They are small in number, tending to congregate and hang out in places like this. Fortunately many of 'em don't even play the game, which means logging in and playing provides sanctuary from them. Unfortunately their sheer volume of forum posts intended to drown out conflicting (and usually positive) viewpoints are common. Some can be seen working together over consecutive pages just to bury a valid point.

If I'm wrong you likely won't find them posting anywhere but General Discussion. If I'm right one of them will anonymously report this post. Welcome to the machine.
Can we please just have our pre-KotFE SWTOR MMORPG back?

CosmicKat
09.14.2013 , 12:13 PM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Welcome to the machine. Always-on complaining personality types (the WhinySpoiledSaggyBoobieBarbie dolls and their NarcissisticLimpyDickyKen doll counterparts) will always exist ... if not thrive ... in a faceless and anonymous digital community. Some of them use forum feedback as a tool to illustrate true shortcomings - though not all of them care enough about the game or its community to offer up a realistic solution with their diatribes. Some are here for the forum PvP and enjoy trying to piss people off. While others are here merely as smear merchants - be they self propelled, water army moles or paid astroturfers.

They are small in number and tend to hanging out in places like this. Fortunately most don't even play the game, which means logging in and playing provides sanctuary from them. Unfortunately their sheer volume of forum posts intended to drown out conflicting (and usually positive) viewpoints are common. Some can be seen working together over time to tag spam sometimes consecutive pages just to bury a valid point.

If I'm wrong you won't find them posting anywhere but General Discussion. If I'm right one of them will anonymously report this post. Welcome to the machine.
Your post, from first word to last, is exactly what it claims to be complaining about.

GalacticKegger
09.14.2013 , 12:15 PM | #274
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Your post, from first word to last, is exactly what it claims to be complaining about.
Thank you. Then the post is reading exactly as anticipated ... my apologies if it hit any nerves.
Can we please just have our pre-KotFE SWTOR MMORPG back?