Bodyguard to Pyro help - PvP

TrooperCam

A question for you all or anyone that has actually done this.

I have a PvP bodyguard full BM Combat Medic set who I am trying to switch to a Pyro setup. Currently my accuracy only sits at 90% crit at 32% and surge at 64%.

What can I do short term to help my accuracy while I grind out a new set of BM gear?

PvE will be easier as I can probably just get carried a little through the content till I pick up Columi pieces.

Accuracy is not that much of a big deal to worry about. If you quickly collect some BM eliminator pieces with accuracy on first, you'll be fine (swap the alacrity pieces for them). Try to get your surge to 75% too with implants or something. Edited by Sinsavz

Accuracy is not that much of a big deal to worry about. If you quickly collect some BM eliminator pieces with accuracy on first, you'll be fine (swap the alacrity pieces for them). Try to get your surge to 75% too with implants or something.

Basicially this. I also went from BG to Pyro while in full healer gear. It was even worse for me because I hadn't played my BH since patch 1.1 (before all the gear changes). I wouldn't worry so much about the set bonus as I was still using the healer bonus up until about a week or 2 ago and still did incredibly well. It's a shame they don't have it set it like before in that you could trade any set piece for the upgraded version. IE if you have a spare BM Combat Medic glove to trade up for a WH Eliminator glove.