Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your /played time?

Yezzan
10.05.2017 , 02:06 AM | #21
what if you don't have a main, how that work? I play whatever I feel like. Plus it was a lot aster to get PvP gear by doing weekly and daily on several toons to gear up .....

Pietrastor
10.05.2017 , 04:23 AM | #22
My Rep main is in 100s days of playtime, Imp main in 50s, the reamining 6 alts in just 5-15 days max, not more above leveling/doing new story content. It's not that I don't like them, but my mains got best gear, highest influence companions, they hold the cash and browse GTN, they're doing GSF and PVE Space Missions (won't do GSF on more chars without Legacy Hangars), they have bounty Kingpins unlocked, they did Star Fortresses etc. I don't repeat all the most grindy stuff on alts.
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 05:00 AM | #23
48 days 22 hours and 35 minutes.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

BenitsubasaChiyo
10.05.2017 , 05:23 AM | #24
223 days 12 hours 42 minutes between my 3 most played toons (Mando, Scoundrel, Merc), with most of the time accumulated in 2012-13 when I was a student.
Blasting reds since early access
The Red Eclipse

DarthSpuds
10.05.2017 , 05:28 AM | #25
I have a LOT of Alts that have been deleted over the years, probably in the region of 50+ toons overall, some of whom were deleted after completing the Class Story.
I currently have 14 Active Toons.

Of those:
Rep Main - TK Sage - 26 Days, 14 Hours.
Imp Main - Sith Assassin - 19 Days, 1 Hour.

Rep 2nd - I have several DvL Toons that I swap between, all at roughly 8-10 Days.
Imp 2nd - Sith Juggernaut - 10 Days, 11 Hours.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?
Sub Expires@ 24/05/2018
If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

Totemdancer
10.05.2017 , 06:10 AM | #26
I posted this in the other thread
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
The last time I did a check on all my characters was back in May this year. The total amount of play time on all my characters was 9082 hours or 378 days. Back then my Sorcerer had 59 days and my Jugg had 36 days.
Iím not sure what they are now.

#Altloverwithnolife

CloudCastle
10.05.2017 , 07:03 AM | #27
I wonder what the /played time of the average player is? Because...I'm not sure any of us on this thread are "average." Most people posting here are probably on the more dedicated side.

I have to say though, that I'm starting to think that people with alt-centric play styles are going to be at a disadvantage when it comes to names during this merge. I'm guessing the devs haven't taken that into consideration, but if it were up to me, I'd place some weight also on the RL time that a player has had a name as well. That would also cover any loyal players who have been here for years but who only have limited free time. Being around since the beginning, for example, shows a certain degree of dedication and love for the game regardless.

They should add an /account played option so we don't have to add up our numbers!

Barnard
10.05.2017 , 07:48 AM | #28
250 days on my main. One of my oldest alts that I still play has only 23 days Most of my alts are between 20-100 days.

GuardianElite
10.05.2017 , 08:25 AM | #29
Across my entire legacy 525 days, 36 hours and 18 minutes....and right now.
<Last of the Guardians>

JediQuaker
10.05.2017 , 09:07 AM | #30
I have 19 characters, but only 6 of them can be considered my main/crafting characters.

My "main" was originally my Sentinel, but a Gunslinger is now my "main" main.

Sentinel - 33 days
Gunslinger (main) - 28 days
Gunslinger #2 (crafter/GTN) - 29 days
Sage - 28 days
Vanguard - 24.5
Marauder - 8

That totals up to 150.5 days - not counting the other 13 characters.