Can anyone suggest a decent Warzone pvp spec?

Tatami

I only intend to pvp in Warzones. I would like to be good at defending the objectives, defending other players, holding my own in one on ones, stuff like that. Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Carolina Parakeet 21/2/18

Some points you can move around for preference, but this is the jist (you must get jet charge/2 in puncture/Prototype particle accel):

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GMMrbzroZ0MZbIbbdh.1

I want to be mostly DPS. I'll mostly attack from a distance obviously, but I want people to feel it and I want them to die eventually xD By the way, if you do post a spec for me can you explain what the goal of that spec is?

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/bounty_hunter/powertech/#::fef11df6efef12ef3e6def2efe4fe:

I use this pyro spec for pvp and i love it!

With critluck and procluck(railshot) you can kill an enemy player very fast:cool:

In my eyes it is the best pvp spec when you want dmg!

You can kite melees very easy with your flameburst. Vs range you have enough range dmg (Thermal Deto +Railshot +dot) to make nice dmg/burst while running to them and finish them.

I tested the hybrid spec (some posts earlier) but i prefer the higher dmg potencial of my build (well full dps spec*g*) over the hybrid survival build.

PS:

I wrote a german pyrotech guide but that wont help ya:D

U want full DPS or the ability to defend others aswell?

ALOT on this forum support 21/2/18, but I'm more fan of 8/2/31 running with Ion Gas Cylinder. Even my pocket healer loved me after changing to that build since I kill alot faster. 3600 crits on Thermal Detinator FTW!

...Yes... but It does fine at range too in Warzones with Unload, Death From Above and stuff... It's just better at close distance. But, yeah... I am thinking of trying that 21/2/18 build from above it seems well balanced in tank/dps ability. Can anyone suggest any strategies that go with that build?

So far so good by the way, I've been following the 21/2/18 build (Starting on the 21) and I am currently level 23... the last two warzones I was in, I was top of the leaderboard. (I know doesn't mean much yet) But, still I am liking it so far.

Before I get too far into it, I just wanna ask the other half of the build what exactly is the best way to make use of it's full potential? Also, if someone has a different pve/pvp/warzone build they would like to propose, I am all ears.

U want full DPS or the ability to defend others aswell?

ALOT on this forum support 21/2/18, but I'm more fan of 8/2/31 running with Ion Gas Cylinder. Even my pocket healer loved me after changing to that build since I kill alot faster. 3600 crits on Thermal Detinator FTW!

Another fan of BULLDOG build!

GG man!