Centerpiece hooks

NytCrawlr

The biggest rooms on Coruscant and DK should really have an option for a centrepiece. (I'm thinking of the "garage" downstairs and the large upper chamber with big windows looking out onto the balcony.) If such an option could be added without upsetting current hooks, that would be amazing.

I also wished the centerpiece hooks would contain smaller hooks similar to the large standard arrangement (especially for stuff like the jedi war table or the copero large bar).

Ideally I would like to see them covering every inch of the floor with centerpiece or large hooks and then change the system, so you can break down each hook. You start with a centerpiece, break it down to large hooks, select one of the large hooks, break it down to 4 medium, select one of the medium, break it down to two medium narrows etc.

I think there has been a lot of feedback from the community regarding the hooks with various good suggestions, but I guess they just don't have the resources to do any kind of general changes to the system, even if they wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
I also wished the centerpiece hooks would contain smaller hooks similar to the large standard arrangement (especially for stuff like the jedi war table or the copero large bar).

Ideally I would like to see them covering every inch of the floor with centerpiece or large hooks and then change the system, so you can break down each hook. You start with a centerpiece, break it down to large hooks, select one of the large hooks, break it down to 4 medium, select one of the medium, break it down to two medium narrows etc.

I think there has been a lot of feedback from the community regarding the hooks with various good suggestions, but I guess they just don't have the resources to do any kind of general changes to the system, even if they wanted.

/agreed.

• 2 years later...
The biggest rooms on Coruscant and DK should really have an option for a centrepiece. (I'm thinking of the "garage" downstairs and the large upper chamber with big windows looking out onto the balcony.) If such an option could be added without upsetting current hooks, that would be amazing.

im going to bump this old thread and make EMPHASIS on this!! Please, when are we going to have indoor hooks on our strongholds??? I want to have a Jedi War Table inside my Coruscant stronghold, and that's not possible at the moment

im going to bump this old thread and make EMPHASIS on this!! Please, when are we going to have indoor hooks on our strongholds??? I want to have a Jedi War Table inside my Coruscant stronghold, and that's not possible at the moment

Can you imagine the (...) that would happen on the forums (and elsewhere) if they did that? Think about the effect it would have on existing decorations.

• 3 weeks later...
I would love to have a centerpiece in the upper coruscant main room...only centerpiece is on a landing pad and i dont see the logic of having a big statue or a jedi masters holocron on a landing pad

I treated it as an elevated podium rather than a landing pad (the taxi you take in the intro screen doesn't land on the balcony), and put .. um ... a mini-sarlacc pit.

Because ... well ... why not?

I put a bar on it (outside elevated area) and surrounded it with a few clusters of seating. Oriconian torch since I don't know if there are Tiki torches in the game. The lower area has some greenery interspersed with the Life Day trees. Edited by mike_carton