Eternity Vault. Rakata Weapon

Hello. I have a Unassembled Rakata Offheand Force Weapon(dropped by Charje(HM) , but when i go to the Rakata Vendor, i see: Then my Columi Offheand better then Rakata, how could it be? Rakata weapon have a 126 ilvl. Columi have 136 ilvl. Repair that pls.

Hello. I have a Unassembled Rakata Offheand Force Weapon(dropped by Charje(HM) , but when i go to the Rakata Vendor, i see: Then my Columi Offheand better then Rakata, how could it be? Rakata weapon have a 126 ilvl. Columi have 136 ilvl. Repair that pls.

Put in a ticket about it. Bioware is aware of it, but if they can't fix something easy like this...then =(

I've had my pro Rakata 126 rating off hand for 2 weeks now. Black-blue ftw right?!

xO_o that didnt address the problem AT ALL. Just shows another major problem Bioware has and that is service. They didnt even read the post, all their post acknowledges is that some items are having issues with mods, our problem is with the entire ILEVEL (again see WOW if confused customer service bot).