Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Processed Isotope Stabilizer and Refined Isotope Stabilizer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Processed Isotope Stabilizer and Refined Isotope Stabilizer

Louisfranc
11.05.2019 , 11:39 PM | #1
So it appears that Refined Isotope Stabilizer is no longer available in the game and everything has switched over to Processed Isotope Stabilizer as far as rewards. Dark Projects still require the Refined Isotope Stabilizer, which I believe is being phased out. Will the Processed Isotope Stabilizer eventually replace the Refined Isotope Stabilizer, or will those items that require Refined Isotope Stabilizer be uncraftable once the Refined Isotope Stabilizer supply is depleted?

Estelindis
11.06.2019 , 06:16 AM | #2
I hope not. The previous type of isotope is available for scrap, while the new one isn't.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Void_Singer
11.07.2019 , 05:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Louisfranc View Post
So it appears that Refined Isotope Stabilizer is no longer available in the game and everything has switched over to Processed Isotope Stabilizer as far as rewards. Dark Projects still require the Refined Isotope Stabilizer, which I believe is being phased out. Will the Processed Isotope Stabilizer eventually replace the Refined Isotope Stabilizer, or will those items that require Refined Isotope Stabilizer be uncraftable once the Refined Isotope Stabilizer supply is depleted?
You can get Refined Isotope Stabilizer from the jawa scrap vendors...

EDIT: Iokath Recombinators are Available from Umbara Vendor

Despite this, the price of Dark Projects has tanked, even with the new absurd requirements for War Supplies....

K had it right... People are Dumb Panicky Animals.
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Louisfranc
11.07.2019 , 06:05 PM | #4
I did see that the Iokath Recombinator is available on Odessen near the flashpoints for 260,000 a pop from that vendor. Good to know I can still get Refined Isotope Stabilizer from the scrap though.