Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaon Under Siege and Lost Island Veteran Flashpoints not in Group Finder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Kaon Under Siege and Lost Island Veteran Flashpoints not in Group Finder

LD_Little_Dragon
05.18.2020 , 10:08 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by demotivator View Post
I don't see kolto working with Sav-Rak for instance. They are usually placed on the outskirts of the boss arena, how do you do when you need heals while preparing for the knockback? Run for heals and get knocked out of the area? Run to the boss and die because of the lack of heal?

I honestly don't see LI working without the trinity.
I was max level, you just juggle your defenses when you don't want to run for the kolto's. Shadow dps might be squishy in pvp, but for pve the infiltration spec are very sturdy. This was in 5.0, pre force speed nerf, but I've solo'd other things in 6.0 and haven't noticed the shadow being much more squishy without it.

I could try to solo Lost Island, see how it goes. I did Kaon Vet after 6.0 dropped just to enjoy the story, but LI is much harder due to mechanics killing off the companion. The kolto's don't work when you aren't in a group though, so I'll probably use my scoundrel for the off heals.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

Opiklo
05.18.2020 , 04:33 PM | #22
we actually did LI master without a healer... 1 tank 3dps.... so why should there be a problem with veteran?...
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord

DawnAskham
05.20.2020 , 08:27 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Opiklo View Post
we actually did LI master without a healer... 1 tank 3dps.... so why should there be a problem with veteran?...
What could possibly go wrong....

Me: "Ok, when you see the red warning message about Sav-Rak smash, move directly underneath the boss"

Red text flashes across screen "Project Sav-Rak prepares to Sav-Rak SMASH!"

Me: "Get under boss now"

Other three players ignore warnings, stand out, Sav-Rak smashes, other three players get tossed off platform into lava.

At least one says "But I was underneath" even though they clearly were not, and another says "lag".

XaronTN
05.23.2020 , 04:11 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Where would you get the idea that "radically different" means "hard"?
Where? there, than if Master mode version of both works well without problems, there canīt be a problem to make a Veteran one more less easier! without some mechanics..just adding kolto stations and done. It is still the same FP, nothing totally different from MM. If it was there would not be MM accessible..but it is
What a huuuge problem. They are just lazy..nothing else.

JediQuaker
05.25.2020 , 07:27 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by XaronTN View Post
What a huuuge problem. They are just lazy..nothing else.
If you say so. After all, you obviously have extensive knowledge of the inner workings of BW. 😂
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV