Logic missing.

For the last 6 months, and a prelude to the future, we have had people starting this game and boosting to 60 in a matter of hours. Now, it has all backfired.

We gave them all a chance to hit 60, but absolutely no chance to learn mechanics for ANY FP. Now, we're all suffering because you get into groups who have absolutely no clue how to tank, how to heal, how to do any mechanics. It's like a progression run all over again.

I'll stick with GSF. At least the newcomers there have a chance.

For the last 6 months, and a prelude to the future, we have had people starting this game and boosting to 60 in a matter of hours. Now, it has all backfired.

We gave them all a chance to hit 60, but absolutely no chance to learn mechanics for ANY FP. Now, we're all suffering because you get into groups who have absolutely no clue how to tank, how to heal, how to do any mechanics. It's like a progression run all over again.

The Mini-game with the highest learning curve out of any game aspect? I want some of that dank weed your smoking.

The Mini-game with the highest learning curve out of any game aspect? I want some of that dank weed your smoking.

The GSF remark was satyr. But, unless you've been doing Tacticals / HM FPs with new players (even level 60s who don't know what to do beyond hit one enemy), then you'd understand.

you obviously missed this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=633655