Should I do this before starting Kotfe

So on my main I have done all the main story missions, except the last 2 on Oricon which are the 2 OPS. The rewards for DF are the tauntan and rep. Not sure what the rewards for the DP quest are.

I've had a heck of a time finding a group to run DF on Harbinger, been trying for almost 2 weeks, but no one is running it except on NiM, which I haven't done before so no one takes me obviously. (The annoying thing is I've run both ops before but I just didn't have the quest at the time).

Is it worth sticking it out until I can run both of those ops to complete the questline and get the rewards? or am I making a big deal out of nothing?

Once I start Kotfe the quests go away right (yes i know you can always do the ops). I have the Illum quest for the whole Dreadseed thing, but I haven't been able to get that done since last year. no one ever wants to do it lol.

Anyhow, I'm excited to get into the kotfe quests and not really thrilled about having to wait multiple weeks until they both pop on group finder.

Advice?

Indeed it does which is why I want to.

However, am I missing any big benefits/titles by not completing the Oricon questline? There is the dread tauntan mount which is kind of cool. What's the quest reward for completing the Oricon quest for DP? and the overall Oricon Planetary questline?

So on my main I have done all the main story missions, except the last 2 on Oricon which are the 2 OPS. The rewards for DF are the tauntan and rep. Not sure what the rewards for the DP quest are.

I've had a heck of a time finding a group to run DF on Harbinger, been trying for almost 2 weeks, but no one is running it except on NiM, which I haven't done before so no one takes me obviously. (The annoying thing is I've run both ops before but I just didn't have the quest at the time).

Is it worth sticking it out until I can run both of those ops to complete the questline and get the rewards? or am I making a big deal out of nothing?

Once I start Kotfe the quests go away right (yes i know you can always do the ops). I have the Illum quest for the whole Dreadseed thing, but I haven't been able to get that done since last year. no one ever wants to do it lol.

Anyhow, I'm excited to get into the kotfe quests and not really thrilled about having to wait multiple weeks until they both pop on group finder.

Advice?

Your issues why you havent got those ops done, is same as mine. And i have been trying for over a year to get a group together off and on, all hours through out the day & night, so i gave up. I do want that Tauntan as well.

Also the Dreadseed, I got a group together and we made it through it and at the final fight my mates got the reward and it said they completed the whole thing and i didnt get nothing. It screwed me out of every thing. So i havent been able to gather a group since and that too been over a year. No one wants to help others once they gotten through those quest once already.

But still i didn't want to start KOTFE just yet. So since KOTFE is pretty much a whole new Epic storyline. With a majority of new Companions and some old. I felt best until i know what to expect, and how it may effect all my other toons and what they have done or not done yet. I felt best to, take up Bioware's offer on, "1 new lvl 60 FREE character" and Now i have a new Togruta (first one) Sentinel and now my little Kindred nest of boys and girls have a new baby sister.....

I am happy to say starting this new Epic Story out with a Fresh Character is a refreshing change, and a fresh prospective seeing it unwind through her eyes. It was a good call. I advise you or any one try it my way first then once you finish it. Then start on your older toons, by then you know what to expect........