Normal mod loot system so bad

Just ran normal mode EV. Soa dropped the MH tanking saber and MH dps saber.

The dps saber went to the tank and the tanking saber went to the DPS.

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

This system sucks, gives us master looter.

Just ran normal mode EV. Soa dropped the MH tanking saber and MH dps saber.

The dps saber went to the tank and the tanking saber went to the DPS.

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

This system sucks, gives us master looter.

Not again you already started one of these

Yep and I'm going to start one every time the normal mode loot system screws a member of my group or until they forum ban me. Gotta keep the issue on page 1 ya know.

<sigh>

... /me walks away from someone wanting an even eaiser way to get welfare loot

As if normal modes weren't too easy

Yep that's what it is, I want welfare loot. You're exactly right. It has absolutely nothing to do with a garbage game mechanic that should have never made it to live servers AT ALL.

LOL it made BECAUSE we the community selected it not the devs WE DID. Get over it and move on to some hard modes.

PS I think the devs frown on multiples threads by the some post on the same subject. Or should they change that for you too......

LOL it made BECAUSE we the community selected it not the devs WE DID. Get over it and move on to some hard modes.

PS I think the devs frown on multiples threads by the some post on the same subject. Or should they change that for you too......

When you say 'we' who is included in that? Because that sounds like a decision that would have needed to have been made sometime in beta. So if 'we' means closed beta testers then 'we' doesn't really mean anything at all does it? A small group of closed beta testers voted so that means it was a democratic vote and that the actual WE (everyone who didn't closed beta test, but who is now playing the game) should just accept a horrible loot system?

No, I refuse.

They can frown on my threads all they want. Either they'll forum ban me or they'll see that this loot system sucks.

Am I missing something here, or isn't there a ML option already in the game?

Atleast the last time I was in EV and KP there was.

To Qoute Krazy Karl for an alternative solution

"Have your raid-leader turn off auto-loot. And make sure he is the only person to touch the body/chest. When he is ready for people to roll on a particular item, he can right click that item from the loot window, and the roll will pop up for everyone to either need/greed/pass. This allows you to roll on each item individually without the mass of them popping up.

However, if any member of the raid has auto-loot on and they click the body, all of the items that can be rolled for will come up simultaneously with only two visible at a time."

To Qoute Krazy Karl for an alternative solution

"Have your raid-leader turn off auto-loot. And make sure he is the only person to touch the body/chest. When he is ready for people to roll on a particular item, he can right click that item from the loot window, and the roll will pop up for everyone to either need/greed/pass. This allows you to roll on each item individually without the mass of them popping up.

However, if any member of the raid has auto-loot on and they click the body, all of the items that can be rolled for will come up simultaneously with only two visible at a time."

what kind of looting mode is the raidleader supposed to have selected in order to work that way?