Guild Search

Runnamuker

Hello all, I have a lvl 50 Vanguard tank, full columi set with some black hole mods/parts ripped from BH commendation gear and fully augmented to keep my defensive stats at the minimum of 15 defense/ 50 absorb/ 50 shield. I've tanked the SM's as main and off tank with the least amount of experience in EC (having only ran it twice), but I am always willing to learn more and would like to learn these well enough to tank in HM's when geared.

I've tried a few guilds and I'm really having trouble finding a guild that fits my schedule with the raid times. I'm looking for a guild that raids in the evenings, 7 to 8 pm PST at the earliest, I'm usually on up to (and sometimes past) 1am PST on the weekdays. Weekends I'm good to play any time that I don't have work or wife aggro. I'm always willing to help out with dailies, alt leveling, FP's and HM FP's to help gear up members and/or complete dailies and weeklies where needed. I highly prefer a guild with voice chat for both group/ops runs and general chatter among friends. If this sounds like your guild please drop me a line here with your guild site or in game contact info, until then good luck and happy hunting.

Hello all, I have a lvl 50 Vanguard tank, full columi set with some black hole mods/parts ripped from BH commendation gear and fully augmented to keep my defensive stats at the minimum of 15 defense/ 50 absorb/ 50 shield. I've tanked the SM's as main and off tank with the least amount of experience in EC (having only ran it twice), but I am always willing to learn more and would like to learn these well enough to tank in HM's when geared.

I've tried a few guilds and I'm really having trouble finding a guild that fits my schedule with the raid times. I'm looking for a guild that raids in the evenings, 7 to 8 pm PST at the earliest, I'm usually on up to (and sometimes past) 1am PST on the weekdays. Weekends I'm good to play any time that I don't have work or wife aggro. I'm always willing to help out with dailies, alt leveling, FP's and HM FP's to help gear up members and/or complete dailies and weeklies where needed. I highly prefer a guild with voice chat for both group/ops runs and general chatter among friends. If this sounds like your guild please drop me a line here with your guild site or in game contact info, until then good luck and happy hunting.

Message me in the game at Kareth, Kaisch, or Kalzeth. We raid starting at 8 PM PT and are in need of more tanks for Denova. We can gear you up and have a few vanguard tanks who can trade tips with you. We use TS3 for Voice.

Hello,

Please email me at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com. Our website is childrenofkorriban.enjin.com for the Imperial guild and our sister guild on the Republic side is hereticalorder.enjin.com. We are recruiting for both and would like to start doing HM and Ops soon. We have a paid vent server set up. Bring your friends.

Also, we are looking for a possible guild merger...