Scourge's "Old Friend"

JennyFlynn

The Exile would make a nice change to Revan. I feel his part is over and done with after we've given him peace on Yavin 4, but they both have merit. Revan especially with all he knew of the Emperor and how long he was imprisoned at the fortress.

Part of me still thinks Marr/Satele might be a possibility too, given Satele's involvement pulling Scourge and Kira out of the nightmare and the way they'd been hanging out during KOTFEET. In Chapter 12 she did say 'The Force draws us elsewhere' but I'm not sure we're ever told where they went next or what happened? So this could answer that though I'm too sleepy right now to work out the timeline. :p

Or maybe all three. First Revan to lead them to the body, then Revan through the Force sending Satele and Marr to go aid Scourge and Kira.

Edited by JennyFlynn

I'm hoping neither . That 'Revan' bailed on us on Yavin 4. Make a mess, fight us..then bail .

As for the exile, urgh....that ''novel'' was horrible enough .

Beside..I don't wanna hear some sappy crap like ''Oh Scourge! I forgive you for stabbing me in the back....Plz commander, put that lightsaber down...lets all go Kumbaya now'' ....I may just stab everyone then! well..maybe not my character......lol .

*also I'm tired of them taking amazing character from Kotor 1 and 2 and turning them into a joke.

Maybe its Jadus ? no? Go ruin that guy with the sexy voice but still an awful character....muahahahahaha .

Maybe its Jadus ? no? Go ruin that guy with the sexy voice but still an awful character....muahahahahaha .

LOL! I think there are very few people who'd ever refer to Jadus as an old friend and I can't see Scourge among them but, damn, wouldn't that be something? :p

I get your sentiments though, about them 'ruining' KOTOR characters. I'm not as attached to that content so I don't mind if the Exile does show up but I get what you mean.

Maybe they'll surprise us with someone we've not thought of yet or maybe we'll never get an answer at all because they have no intention of clarifying lol.

Edited by JennyFlynn

LOL! I think there are very few people who'd ever refer to Jadus as an old friend and I can't see Scourge among them but, damn, wouldn't that be something? :p

I get your sentiments though, about them 'ruining' KOTOR characters. I'm not as attached to that content so I don't mind if the Exile does show up but I get what you mean.

Maybe they'll surprise us with someone we've not thought of yet or maybe we'll never get an answer at all because they have no intention of clarifying lol.

You never know.

I mean I can easely see something like this :

Jadus: So..the emprore is dead after all, you sure about that ?

Scourge: yup . I felt it, we ALL Felt it . You didn't..cose you were too far away.

Jadus: Who is ruling now ?

Scourge: Acina.

Jadus: Son of...BEEP BEEP BEEP

Scourge: Yeah....*Look at Jadus from the corner of his eyes*

Jadus: What ?

Scourge: what what ? I didn't say nothing..

Jadus: Are you blushing ?

Scourge: RED IS MY NATURAL SKIN TONE!

Jadus: Yeah right.......*Blush under his helmet*

Scourge: I'm SLEEPING WITH A JEDI KNIGHT SO DON'T GET ANY IDEA!!!

Jadus: Now look who is getting all flustrated....Trololololol

Scourge: I'm out of here!

*Force Ghost Meetra : *Snicker**

• 4 weeks later...
Thing is, destroying his original body is something Valkorian would have wanted, because by doing so, they have unleashed a super plague that turns the infected into Vitiate clones. A force ghost would know about this, as they are the force itself. Why would Revan or the exile direct them to do something that would potently f*** the galaxy again?

What makes you so sure this is what Valkorian wanted? He feared death, and this plague doesn't sound like it's bringing him back. It's just a spiteful "if I die, I'm taking you all with me!" move.

Furthermore, it's a matter of debate whether Revan or the Exile would even know about the plague (they didn't know ALL of the Emperor's plans), and considering how much trouble has already been caused, I have to ask why Revan and/or the exile WOULDN'T direct Scourge to a chance to put the Emperor down forever?

It would be great if it was Marr and/or Satele. I'm also thinking Meetra Surik/Exile, however. (I likewise echo the hope that it'll be without too much nauseatingly saccharine Kumbaya BS, though.)

As stated by many others up-thread, though:

Revan really needs to stay dead this time :confused:

Let the poor sod rest, finally --They've surely got someone mouldering away somewhere that they can use as a tired and hackneyed plot-device for the next 10 years, no?

Edited by midianlord

It would be great if it was Marr and/or Satele. I'm also thinking Meetra Surik/Exile, however. (I likewise echo the hope that it'll be without too much nauseatingly saccharine Kumbaya BS, though.)

As stated by many others up-thread, though:

Revan really needs to stay dead this time :confused:

Let the poor sod rest, finally --They've surely got someone mouldering away somewhere that they can use as a tired and hackneyed plot-device for the next 10 years, no?

I'm *really* hoping it's Marr. Keep in mind that Satele is currently comatose suffering the effects of Valkorion's "final weapon" (I'm betting it's a resurrection contagion and the renewed pub/imp war is fueling it), and anyone else would also be vulnerable to that. Unless it's Vaylin returning as a force ghost? Now *that's* an interesting thought...but Scourge never knew Vaylin...

I actually LIKE Marr. And I can't say that for very many Sith (aside from Lana - two of the three of my characters that I've actually gotten full up to the current plotline have proposed to her. Vaccina flirts a lot but won't ever go beyond that, she draws power from keeping her own desires unsatisfied, as opposed to drawing on hate/anger/fear)

Unless it's Vaylin returning as a force ghost? Now *that's* an interesting thought...but Scourge never knew Vaylin...

That would not be very logical.

1 - Vaylin died shortly before we destroyed Valky in our mind

2 - Vaylin and Scourge don't know each other, so how could she be his old friend ?

3 - How would Vaylin know about Valky's little secrets, especially where he hid is original body ? She probably didn't even know that Valky was not his actual body before he was killed in KOTFE 1.

To me the most logical choices for "Scourge's old friend" are :

1 - Revan as he's known Scourge for a very long time, and spend 300 years as Vitiate's prisonner, heving the man in his mind too, but it seems Revan still had access to Vitiate's mind as well which is how he could've found out about the location of his original body. And honnestly after messing up so bad on Yavin, he has to make up for it, so helping destroy Tenebrae once and for all would be good for him.

2 - Meetra Surik as she's also known Scourge for a very long time, but how would she know about his original body and where to find it ?

3 - Marr could be an option, but we don't even know if him and Scourge really know each other, and same as Meetra, how would he know about the original body and it's location ?

Maybe i'm wrong but IMO, Revan is still the most logical choice here.

Edited by Goreshaga

Why couldn’t the old friend be Satele? The term “friend” may be relative for Scourge, especially since he lacked the ability to feel much until Valkorion was dead. Scourge definitely interacted with Satele a great deal during his initial travels with the Hero of Tython. When she failed to destroy Tenebrae’s original body, perhaps she reached out to Scourge?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...