Subscription Issue: Not updated to subscriber status.

Jorvenn

Yesterday (17/02/19) I paid for the 180 day subscription.

My account is still showing "Preferred Status" and has not updated to my subscription.

I know this has been a problem in the past, but can find no solution.

My account shows subscribed, I have had my cartel coins, but in-game is still not updated.

I have deleted all game files and re-installed TWICE, logged out and back in many times, not solved.

Called customer support, no answer from phone, cannot log a ticket due to the wrong status in game.

WHAT A MESS!

Would like a solution or money back.

Yesterday (17/02/19) I paid for the 180 day subscription.

My account is still showing "Preferred Status" and has not updated to my subscription.

I know this has been a problem in the past, but can find no solution.

My account shows subscribed, I have had my cartel coins, but in-game is still not updated.

I have deleted all game files and re-installed TWICE, logged out and back in many times, not solved.

Called customer support, no answer from phone, cannot log a ticket due to the wrong status in game.

WHAT A MESS!

Would like a solution or money back.

The change of in-game status when you begin (or end) a subscription has *always* been a bit slow. Yes, it's, um, less than perfect, but it does eventually (normally within 24 hours, but perhaps a little longer if some of those hours are on a weekend, as in your case) update.

So the solution is to wait, which I realise is only a teeny tiny bit frustrating.

And no, reinstalling the game won't help, no matter how many times you do it, because the problem is on the game servers, not your home PC. Think of it this way: anybody - if you gave them permission - could use your PC to log in to the game, and it would reflect their status, not yours. I have two accounts, and while I do sometimes bring the second up on my spare PC, I also bring it up sometimes on the main PC, and the status shown in-game reflects that.

So I have now been waiting 24 hours+.

Still no change on my in-game account.

Just how long am I supposed to wait.

My money has been taken? but I have nothing for it.

There are logs of this issue going back to 2013, surely someone should have fixed it.

Still no change on account in-game!

Is there actually anyone looking at these posts or is it a case of now you have the money who cares?

You can give swtor cs a call see https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/INFO-Getting-Help/td-p/4806237/jump-to/first-unread-message as account information is definitely not handled in a in-game bug report forum

I would strongly recommend that you are 100% certain you are logging onto the correct account with the active subscription, either way calling they can help you resolve this.