Question for male agents about Kalyio

Alusyona

I was wondering if you romanced her in your original story did she get mad at you for flirting with Lana/Theron/Koth? Is it also possible to pick up your romance if you did not flirt with any of the above characters?

The Devs bragged about the new romance choices having an impact on your story as well as your other choices and I just wanted to know if they actually meant it.

People already tested it. You can marry Kaliyo, then start full blown-romance with Lana/Theron/Koth in Chapter 9, then resume romance-marriage with Kaliyo. You will get a "this will break other romances" pop-up to confirm. No cutscenes with angry Lana/Theron/Koth though.

shows how the romance plays out, or one way it can play out, at least.

Still lots of unanswered questions with only one LI returned so far & this obviously doesn't show the outcomes of all conversation options.

So by default your old relationship is over if you decide not to flirt with your returning lover/spouse and instead just carry on with your new one?

Seems in this case there were several opportunities to try and end or resume the relationship. Obviously Kaliyo can be talked around to coming back. If you try and end it I imagine she accepts it and moves on. What happens if you try and resume the relationship but Theron, Lana or Koth are in the picture? Who knows?

Would be interesting to hear other experiences.

People already tested it. You can marry Kaliyo, then start full blown-romance with Lana/Theron/Koth in Chapter 9, then resume romance-marriage with Kaliyo. You will get a "this will break other romances" pop-up to confirm. No cut scenes with angry Lana/Theron/Koth though.

That sounds a little disappointing. I was hoping for something like the interaction that Male Sith Warrior has between his two potential interests in the original 1 - 50 story.

shows how the romance plays out, or one way it can play out, at least.

Still lots of unanswered questions with only one LI returned so far & this obviously doesn't show the outcomes of all conversation options.

Seems in this case there were several opportunities to try and end or resume the relationship. Obviously Kaliyo can be talked around to coming back. If you try and end it I imagine she accepts it and moves on. What happens if you try and resume the relationship but Theron, Lana or Koth are in the picture? Who knows?

Would be interesting to hear other experiences.

Thanks for posting the video link. It seems like Kaliyo would be the type to get over it if you chose not to restart the relationship. I am interested to see what would happen with a more clingy love interest, such as Corso, in later chapters.