Story choices in a group (veteran) flashpoint

So in FPs like Traitor, Copero, Nathema, etc., if you have the story mission and you do it in a group, how do the choices work (like if a certain someone dies or not) - is it decided like dialogue, highest roll wins? Or does everyone make their own choice? Can you even complete the story while doing the FPs in a group?

Story choices are affected by your solo/story playthrough, the veteran mode is merely a repeatable version same with the master mode. Heck I believe Umbara and Copero don't even have the story cutscenes in Veteran and Master, just a generic cloaked figure blowing up the train and the like. Same with Copero you just keep going with it.

Story choices are affected by your solo/story playthrough, the veteran mode is merely a repeatable version same with the master mode. Heck I believe Umbara and Copero don't even have the story cutscenes in Veteran and Master, just a generic cloaked figure blowing up the train and the like. Same with Copero you just keep going with it.

In Umbara, the confrontation on the train, as such, is replaced by the masked figure blowing stuff up, and the confrontation at the and is the same.

In Copero, the cutscenes with the Aristocra aren't there, and at the end, there's no cutscene before the Valss fight. I don't remember what Lana says when she tells you about the bonus mission with the comms towers.