Class story timeline **spoiler alert**

Smackyhead

FInally, forums are up! new player here! Very excited! This might contian spoilers, dont read if you dont want to know more then your progression.

So I am a player that got sold on the whole story base in the game. I have heard that class quest timelines follow up on each other, such as where jedi knight story ends, sith warrior begins.

I will probably play thrue all classes before choosing 1 for endgame, just to see the whole story of everything. Both republic and empire. So should I start with a specific class and follow up by specific other class? so it would fit like a movie? or does it not matter?

Thanks!

FInally, forums are up! new player here! Very excited! This might contian spoilers, dont read if you dont want to know more then your progression.

So I am a player that got sold on the whole story base in the game. I have heard that class quest timelines follow up on each other, such as where jedi knight story ends, sith warrior begins.

I will probably play thrue all classes before choosing 1 for endgame, just to see the whole story of everything. Both republic and empire. So should I start with a specific class and follow up by specific other class? so it would fit like a movie? or does it not matter?

Thanks!

well I think trooper would be the best to play first, as the entire setting of act 3 in the galaxy revolves around the the trooper sparking the war again, as far as knight/warrior it isn't exactly like that: they don't really tread any similar water until act 3 again, and then I would suggest playing a consular after finishing knight. As far as I can recall agent/smuggler/BH/Si are all pretty much self-contained stories