So many topics about L&D Side event...

Pateytos

... but I haven't seen a single post about "Bio won't react until weekend ends/Bio won't respond until June 28 and its releases because... you know... business days and weekends and stuff."

Make a some kind of revert decision about event this big in one-two days with all inner bureaucracy and inner schedule in EA/Bioware - it is physically impossible. But all of these threads can raise butthurt level to actually make an impact, so I do not know what to choose - join the flame or whine about whiners :D Just like I do not know - participate in this event or not.

This event could be much smoother in terms of reqs and "presenting new stuff in the game" - for example cut off KotFE content and HMs and delay the deadline, so it could be pleased for the new f2p players, so it could be much prettier in the eyes of the fanbase. Or make it as permanent reward system with no deadlines and without some critical reqs - some kind of appriceation system for players of all kind (achievement rewards suck, yea). Make it lay down along with the game, not on top of it.

But here we are - this event is full of SWTORness as always. This fact made me questioning the purpose of this event or even things happen to the game for the last half of the year or the game itself. Questioning, not butthurting. And I think I found the answer to all of these questions - they tired of making "old SWTOR". So they trying to create a "new" one using same instruments because it is MMO genre, so everything related is slow to improve. Look at the some radical stuff they did to the game for tha last year and you will see. Why they don't just create a new game or why they do not approach to this game as Blizzard do to Wow (I know, not everything in Wow is great, but still)? SWTOR is not the main money sucking machine - EA has sports for this, so SWTOR will never get same treatment as this game had in developing back in 2000s. We have what we have, I think KotFE development massively emptied their budget (just look at the Chance Cubes and HK bonus chapters in exchange of 6 months of sub).

That's a weird topic, I know. And its full of bull... poos.

Edited by Pateytos