Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

omeru
06.13.2019 , 02:45 PM | #1
Do you think things will be better in 6.0?

Lhancelot
06.13.2019 , 03:21 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by omeru View Post
What do you think.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

KendraP
06.13.2019 , 03:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
What do you think.
I think it's going to he a giant dumpster fire... but I'm one of the biggest pessimists (and sarcastic jerks) on the forum

Lhancelot
06.13.2019 , 03:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
I think it's going to he a giant dumpster fire... but I'm one of the biggest pessimists (and sarcastic jerks) on the forum
You'd have to be an optimistically sick human being to believe anything differently, I am afraid. I really am hoping for the best, though. I'd love to see the game pick itself up off the ground and be great again.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

omeru
06.13.2019 , 04:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
What do you think.
3 months to release no info no pts clearly it will be extremely rushed with too many untested things and their history about pvp. I really dont have any positivity about 6.0.

TrixxieTriss
06.13.2019 , 06:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by omeru View Post
If the last two patches are any indication. Im scared there will be so many bugs we’ll need a fumigator.
When you can’t even make small changes in the game with out some major bugs, what hope do we have for a whole expansion.

Delani
06.13.2019 , 07:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
If the last two patches are any indication. Im scared there will be so many bugs we’ll need a fumigator.
When you can’t even make small changes in the game with out some major bugs, what hope do we have for a whole expansion.
Yea were gonna need the PTS up sooner than later, so they can try to eliminate as many bugs as possible

DavidAtkinson
06.13.2019 , 09:40 PM | #8
Until it's on PTS there is nothing to talk about..

From what I've seen it sounds like it will be a massive mess. No way all those tactical items will be balanced.

Delani
06.13.2019 , 10:14 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
Until it's on PTS there is nothing to talk about..

From what I've seen it sounds like it will be a massive mess. No way all those tactical items will be balanced.
See the thing is, its up to the players to balance things not the devs. The devs are doing a great job by giving us all these different options tbh. You will have to find a counter to other optimal builds. Although some of the sith warrior tacts and amps seem a bit OP

KendraP
06.13.2019 , 11:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
See the thing is, its up to the players to balance things not the devs. The devs are doing a great job by giving us all these different options tbh. You will have to find a counter to other optimal builds. Although some of the sith warrior tacts and amps seem a bit OP
Where have they mentioned anything specific about warrior/knight tacticals? And arent amps supposedly "irrelevant min/maxing random extra stats?"