Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank you Snave and Mr Devil

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Thank you Snave and Mr Devil

Yeldah_
05.27.2019 , 07:49 PM | #1
We need more entertaining pvpers who stream. As of right now these two are the only good ones I have seen. C'mon SWTOR pvp community change my mind.
APAC And Proud

merovejec
05.27.2019 , 10:30 PM | #2
Who the heck is Mr. Devil?
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815

vanhazard
05.27.2019 , 11:48 PM | #3
i don't care if mr devil is any good. he, and many other "good" players are big-time *****s. and you will NOT convince me that most of them arent cheating. R.Y.O., lore, blubbernugget, boelter, ginger, skidy, to name a few, are just horrible people. this whole game is full of horrible people. these people have literally ruined this game for me.

so who cares about streaming. kick these ******es out of the game instead of putting them on some kind of a pedestal.

foxmob
05.28.2019 , 12:51 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by vanhazard View Post
i don't care if mr devil is any good. he, and many other "good" players are big-time *****s. and you will NOT convince me that most of them arent cheating. R.Y.O., lore, blubbernugget, boelter, ginger, skidy, to name a few, are just horrible people. this whole game is full of horrible people. these people have literally ruined this game for me.

so who cares about streaming. kick these ******es out of the game instead of putting them on some kind of a pedestal.
you should have someone who medaled in one of the ranked seasons show you the BW description of his flag thatyou're supposed to drive into the ground over the corpse of a vanquished foe. I forget the actual text, but it's something like "plant this on the corpse of a defeated enemy to celebrate your victory or to embarrass your victim."
Krack

ColorfulCaiques
05.28.2019 , 04:58 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by vanhazard View Post

So glad you mentioned ginger and skidy (aka koomize). 2 lowlifes who've infected this game and frankly need to go
Don't flatter yourself, EA/BW. I'm just here by the grace of a referral.

merovejec
05.29.2019 , 01:34 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
"plant this on the corpse of a defeated enemy to celebrate your victory or to embarrass your victim."
I will never understand this flagging thing. People do it to me, to other players etc, I do not get the point. Why would I be embarrassed over a video game? Virtial environment? Some guy flagging me I will never ever meet in my life? Its just strange for me.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68815

Argileon
05.29.2019 , 01:53 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
I will never understand this flagging thing. People do it to me, to other players etc, I do not get the point. Why would I be embarrassed over a video game? Virtial environment? Some guy flagging me I will never ever meet in my life? Its just strange for me.
Yeah cuz if I put my 14 flags on you itís so brutal and embarrassing! Dude just ..pls
Youíre one of the few players that take every action, every story and every word so damn serious.

Youíre old. Get over it.

p.s: you just pulled out a cringe sentence. We are talking about an ingame item and you managed to compare your rl with it.

merovejec
05.29.2019 , 05:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Argileon View Post
Youíre old. Get over it.
You know me too well
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68815

Cherepk
05.29.2019 , 09:59 AM | #9
I don't know who is mr Devil but Snave seems very toxic, enrages like a @@@@, opinionated to the point of stupidity, and profanities that comes out of his mouth are just awful that actually lots of times pointed at his streamers.

There are much better streamers that stream SWOTR that are not toxic and actually play on higher level than snave.

Where snave seems can be helpful and decent time to time but its gets diminished by him being toxic other times.

Lhancelot
05.29.2019 , 11:27 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cherepk View Post
I don't know who is mr Devil but Snave seems very toxic, enrages like a @@@@, opinionated to the point of stupidity, and profanities that comes out of his mouth are just awful that actually lots of times pointed at his streamers.

There are much better streamers that stream SWOTR that are not toxic and actually play on higher level than snave.

Where snave seems can be helpful and decent time to time but its gets diminished by him being toxic other times.
I think you are mistaking Snave for someone else. I think you are thinking of a guy that streams and goes by the name "Angry Joe."

Also, he is just using the angry moments for satirical purposes. I don't think he is trying to offend anyone.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696