Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How are you 252+ players gearing your characters for PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How are you 252+ players gearing your characters for PvP

Valsritmo
06.09.2019 , 06:36 AM | #1
Tell me:

Your spec,

Your augment choices

Your stat breakpoints ie 703 alacrity, or 1860 etc etc

and why?

Because i have been messing around with augments and priorities in different specs, and i can't figure out what i like the best. Sell me on your build ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...lster_and_pvp/

This has some interesting stuff, but i can't tell what is best

TrixxieTriss
06.09.2019 , 07:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Valsritmo View Post
Tell me:

Your spec,

Your augment choices

Your stat breakpoints ie 703 alacrity, or 1860 etc etc

and why?

Because i have been messing around with augments and priorities in different specs, and i can't figure out what i like the best. Sell me on your build ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...lster_and_pvp/

This has some interesting stuff, but i can't tell what is best
What class and spec are you playing?

Valsritmo
06.10.2019 , 05:59 AM | #3
I play sentinel, but i play every spec, preferably watchmen/combat. Concentration isn't very fun to me, its kinda clunky in my opinion. I prefer combat when i queue with people/healers but when i solo play watchmen is great because the self heals are too valuable.

DzastinBiberi
06.11.2019 , 12:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Valsritmo View Post
I play sentinel, but i play every spec, preferably watchmen/combat. Concentration isn't very fun to me, its kinda clunky in my opinion. I prefer combat when i queue with people/healers but when i solo play watchmen is great because the self heals are too valuable.
Well for Watchman /Anni/ I have around 1900 alacrity.

Concentration around 1300/1400 alacrity

And I dont play Carnage/Combat at all.

Both specs that I play have a little different build up. High alacrity for dot spec, lower alacrity but higher crit for burst spec.

But both specs have the same amount of mastery augs/crystals. 4 Mastery augs and 2 mastery crystals.

They are both in 258 gear set.

TrixxieTriss
06.11.2019 , 06:42 PM | #5
You should also take into account your lag when considering your Alacrity break point. (Something Hottie had to drill into my thick scull because I thought the higher Alacrity would off set the lag )

If you have really high lag, then higher Alacrity maybe a bad choice because the lag sort of negates the extra Alacrity, especially on melee. On ranged it’s not such a problem.

I run the first break point on most of my melee classes because I’ve 200+ ping. I personally find stacking more crit to be a better option.

For my Sorc I use break point 2.
If you are playing a Fury Mara, then break point 1 is fine.

Of course, once you have the top gear and augments, you will have an over abundance of stats. So you can spread them around more once you hit the top part of DR for crit, I usually add more accuracy over Alacrity.