Vet player and GM interviewing for Officer Positions in Guild Reboot

Joshwar

Hey All,

As the title states, I'm looking to discuss officer status and duties with any interested parties. The guild is called Womp Rat Fever and has a PvE/PvP focus, with an emphasis on training members that want to actually do the work and learn to play better. This is not an elitist stance, simply a reminder that not everyone is cut out to be a decent player simply because they don't care.

Eventually my ideal situation would be facilitating events that offer and invite people of the server community to practice runs and progression on the old content with new raiders and experienced to teach people what mechanics are. If that means geared out people taking gear off to make the older ops a challenge so be it. :)

Aside from that, specific positions in need at the moment: PvE Officer, PvP Officer, Recruitment Officer, Conquest Officer. All of these positions are basically council seats, and as GM I don't make decisions unilaterally.

I'm interested in building a good guild that promotes honesty, reliability and able to make a difference on this server via direct action and involvement.

If helping to build such a guild appeals to you, respond here or message Stavrogin on the pubside via in-game mail. This is a guild reboot, so it does have the basic assets already in place.

Thanks for your time.

UPDATE: MUMBLE SERVER:

Anyone is welcome to join the server at any time. If the cap of 50 online users is met, guild members will be given priority over non-guild members.

Download Mumble:

http://www.mumble.com (It is free!)

Womp Rat's Mumble:

server: mumble-us.cleanvoice.com

port: 41249

There is currently no password. Speak to an administrator if you need more channels for a specific reason.

Edited by Joshwar

Yes, this will be mainly Pubside only for the time being. If necessary we can create an alt guild impside just to have a place to gather. Level doesn't matter, I'm simply looking for interested people who want to help me re-establish this guild.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a new player, and I'm interested in joining your guild. The idea of joining a friendly and mature guild sounds refreshing, and is definitely not something that I'm used to. But as I am new, I can't fill one of your open officer slots, but if you're accepting non-officers right now, I'd like to put in my application.

Update: PvE Officer position has been filled. We are still looking for members and those interested in other officer positions.

Our website: WompRatFever.enjin.com has open forums for all members of the server and you'll find the information for our mumble there, also free to use for anyone on the server that needs voice comms for any reason. It is currently at 50 slots, so there is plenty of room.