Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*UPDATED* Maintenance: August 24th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
*UPDATED* Maintenance: August 24th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aerockyul
08.24.2017 , 11:29 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Sasco View Post
Alliance Recon Data need 60 for the Stronghold....weekly cap is 50, is that really intended?
Is that true? That's just...smh
Keeya, Lill'ya, Cara, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Aywrevix, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Misphire, Andra Cressan Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

Kaveat
08.24.2017 , 12:46 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaveat View Post
To be more considerate of other ongoing activities and schedules, please put off 5.4 until an hour after the next scheduled reset (8/28/17, 0900 EDT) and either move forward or reschedule for the next week as needed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
Just because it doesn't fit your schedule? Others may want it to go live as soon as it's ready, whenever that may be. No point in delaying it further unless it is required for bug fixes.
I believe the proof is now in the pudding...

Conquest wipe?
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=930669
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!
No [Big Red Button] to push? OK, fine, you can click this one instead: [Referal Button]

BBBeastBoy
08.24.2017 , 01:34 PM | #143
"Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. (206)"

I've tried everything I've come across, I'm also one whose has the certificate issue. And reinstalling the game is somewhat out of the question. If anyone has a suggestion on a fix, be prepared for a detailed walkthrough! Any help will be appreciated!! And I'm running Vista still.

I've disabled my anti-virus and firewall completely. I've also tried flushing DNS, and even tried changing my DNS. Everything else works, but my client won't download or can't find the new patch to download it.

Lammia
08.24.2017 , 05:17 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by BBBeastBoy View Post
"Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. (206)"

I've tried everything I've come across, I'm also one whose has the certificate issue. And reinstalling the game is somewhat out of the question. If anyone has a suggestion on a fix, be prepared for a detailed walkthrough! Any help will be appreciated!! And I'm running Vista still.
Did you let your launcher update as instructed in that post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...80#post9381980 ?

It's a guess, but it's possible the game can't patch, if it's running the launcher that is not the newest version.
My Art
FIX MALAVAI QUINN CUSTOMISATION IN IOKATH!
This is not the referral you're looking for