Regarding Oricon

WaleakBloodDrink

The priority mission for Oricon says that I should complete four operations before starting the planet. I cannot for the life of me find the start for Hutt Hospitality, although I have been found the other three that it mentions. I've searched all over the Imperial Fleet, and no Google search that I've made has been helpful. Is there anyone who can help me find my way?

• 4 months later...
When you're having trouble with the tentacle beast in the cave, you need to interrupt it's "extract" ability which would be called vampiric drain in a fantasy mmo. (The Scoundrel's interrupt is called "Distraction" ) Edited by Mubrak

Any advice on Finding the source of the power on Oricon and how not to get killed avery minute?

Well, depends on how you get killed. I assume the Quest is "Scarred Paradise" with the objective "Locate the dark energy source". The area with cultists and their pet tentacles. You need to kill the mobs in that area and collect their thingiess, until you have found enough so the quest item next to the quest becomes usable. This then leads you to the cave with the beast. The larger tentacles also have a drain attack, interrupt works on them as well.

Edited by Mubrak

it seems like almost all the NPC enemies we come up against are 55 but are kicking our asses. is there a setting we are not using?

When was the last time you upgraded your gear? If you haven't done so already set Corso to healing. And for the love of Baby Yoda, use stealth when you try to do the H2 alone.

To actually finish the Oricon questline you need to do two operations that aren't really the best introduction to group content. So you might want to skip Oricon for the time being (you can abandon the quest and come back and continue later). Oricon is just a sidenote, the main story-plotline continues in "Forged Aliances".

Edited by Mubrak

WE just got wiped out twice by the tentacle monster. Using the Power on it but it still killed us . I have my companion on Tank should i put him on something else?

Look at the monster's castbar. Wait with interrupting until it uses an ability called "Extract" to heal itself while damaging you. And usually you want your companion either as DPS to help kill stuff faster or as healer to keep you alive.

Id love to abandon this., How do you pick up forged alliances without finishing Oricon?

To start Forged Alliances you should have gotten a quest to talk to a droid on fleet when you finished Makeb. The droid is near one of the elevators and has a "Prelude to Shadow of Revan" title.

Edited by Mubrak