Poor communication

PatrickFF

i am Tired of the ‘whiny kids shut up and wait,’ or ‘this is the only thing you have to worry about it in life’ you must be sad. I am 45, father of three, disabled, spend most of my time in wheelchair, feel pain 24 hours a day seven days a week year in year out, so yes I have bigger worries, but having said that I Joined when the forum servers went up 3 odd years ago, don’t mind the wait, pre-ordered in July six months ago, don't mind the wait. Now having to be queued into the game, do I mind the wait, no, do I mind the lack of communication and what seems to be a total disregard for me as a customer, this I do mind.

The key here is I am a CUSTOMER, and I have no idea when I can play... I am a pretty decent human being, and I really don't mind the wait, but Bioware pushing out, 'you’ll be in sometime in the next seven days' is not good for business, as it will get to me at some point, and others even quicker.

Oh and I have spent the last seven hours waiting for some news as to when I can get in, but still non.

Information is what is needed now...