Spec question

yOboSayO

i am currently playing 5/36/5 also 5/2/39, but before all the changes, i played 0/31/15, I am wondering if the 31/15 is still viable to play in 2.10, and im talking about for ranked arenas, not regs.

Should I just stick with 5/36/5 - 5/2/39 for solo or change it to 31/15?

your thoughts?

but do you play it? or you just simply prefer that spec?

also stats wise for deception and madness the 25-30% crit vs full power / surge for both specs

Of course I play what I prefer.. wouldn't make much sense if I didn't would it now?

Either way, I advise against going full power/surge in either spec but I can hardly stop you from doing so yourself.

I personally very much like the 25% crit chance in Deception so that my Recklessness' don't randomly fail.. or hardly at all so.

As of Madness, I'd go with 30%. And that's where I am gearing towards right now myself. But it's a dot spec.

Anything will work just each has it's own advantages. I personally pick burst over raw damage so I go with crit.

another question, i read in a post but it was dated a year ago, does crit cap @ 25%? and anything above that is pointless?

also is using resolve aug better vs overkill? and im asking about for both specs

Edited by yOboSayO
adding to it so i dont post too many replies

Resolve is always better than overkill UNLESS you go 100% power Deception.

As of the crit "cap".. no. You don't "cap" it untill 40%. But 25% does the job well enough.

While I go between full Deception and full Madness, I will vouch for the 25% crit for Deception-heavy specs. I tried with no Crit at all, 22-ish% and 25-ish% and my results were best with the last one. I have not gone higher, because I want to keep the consistency, but it seems to be superior to the lower Crit chances if you go with Deception.