Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How does our feedback work

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xo-Lara
06.22.2017 , 12:13 AM | #111
Thanks for the late night reply, Keith. Maybe no donuts tomorrow for not giving you more time to respond.

It's good to know that these things are getting discussed even if we aren't privy to those discussions. Hopefully you guys can get things turned around soon enough for people to keep up their optimism... or gain it back. If I had a thing to suggest that really needs attention, I'd say it's rewards.

If players feel rewarded for the amount of time/money they invest, they will probably be able to take even old content better. Refreshing old events is a definite good move in that direction and hopefully the rewards for other things will be revisited too.

Keep it up. <-- smilies of encouragement
If you like my stronghold threads such as this and this, please consider using my referral link. It will reward us both. Or you could post your support for one of my threads.
{Ξ(Θ)!!██████████████████

MeNaCe-NZ
06.22.2017 , 12:22 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post

-snip-
I'm mostly an English major, so argumentation and writing is key to my education and my future vocational activities. My minors are in economics and American history, which means the former requires me to work with statistics beyond just what I, subjectively, or a few others want to think. And therein lies the problem.
-snip-
A shame you never learned the concept of 'TLDR' during all of that education.
MeNaCe ... Witch-hunter extraordinaire!
7 days free sub, Free Jumpstart Bundle, Free Preferred Friends Bundle: Click Here
If I've helped you in some way feel free to give it a click. For a full rundown on what you get check Here

OneHit
06.22.2017 , 12:23 AM | #113
He must of filed that under the rant or dumping on devs section. And promptly disregarded it.

Which I kinda take offense too.

-why-

Let's see. I pay $15 dollars a month to sub. That is $180 dollars year. For the last 3 years I paid $540 for the worst content ever offered in an MMO period. The whole time coming here and voicing my complaints. Which was promptly ignored.

I don't come here to hear the Devs whine. I pay $180 a year so the devs can listen to me whine. Or. This is always an option. You can put out a game worth playing. Or at least worth my $15 a month. Or continue to disregard our rants or dumping on devs.

I'm so tired of hearing you guys complain about hearing us complain. You know when I didn't have time to complain? Rise of the hutt cartel. I wonder why that was?

QuinlanSaathis
06.22.2017 , 12:24 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by MeNaCe-NZ View Post
A shame you never learned the concept of 'TLDR' during all of that education.
Posts like this make me long for an upvote.

OneHit
06.22.2017 , 12:25 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by QuinlanSaathis View Post
Was a good burn

KeithKanneg
06.22.2017 , 12:34 AM | #116 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
So you read and replied to the post directly under mine and once again ignore me completely.
Let me jog your memory since it seems so short.

And too add to this

I have no idea if you passed along my message or not but I can tell you it was NOT dealt with, I wasn't expecting the earth, just an answer, I had already resigned myself to getting the wrong one.

Now I care more about the fact I could NOT follow CS advice because you or yours would not engage than I did about the original issue, that is not to say I do not care about it because I do, the snub has annoyed me far more however.
It bothers me you feel I have singled you out and am purposely ignoring you. But, I suspect that will happen if our interaction causes either of us to feel insulted. So, I'll do my best to answer everyone's questions, but please understand I will miss some along the way.

Since I don't quite understand what you were objecting to, I'm going to presume you sent me a PM some time ago and that you didn't get a response. As I stated last week, I had no idea about PMs, and after reviewing a few of them, I realized it was going to take me weeks to read and potentially respond to all of them. After discussion with Musco, we decided, that's not possible and the best way to handle was to pass along the information. I have not gone through every PM, yet.

Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JakRoanin
06.22.2017 , 12:36 AM | #117
Why would a person willingly pay money for something they hate? The devs aren't the taxmen!

QuinlanSaathis
06.22.2017 , 12:49 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
It bothers me you feel I have singled you out and am purposely ignoring you. But, I suspect that will happen if our interaction causes either of us to feel insulted. So, I'll do my best to answer everyone's questions, but please understand I will miss some along the way.

Since I don't quite understand what you were objecting to, I'm going to presume you sent me a PM some time ago and that you didn't get a response. As I stated last week, I had no idea about PMs, and after reviewing a few of them, I realized it was going to take me weeks to read and potentially respond to all of them. After discussion with Musco, we decided, that's not possible and the best way to handle was to pass along the information. I have not gone through every PM, yet.

I didn't know that about the PM's and I took it on good faith that when CS told me to "PM a Dev on the forums" to escalate my issue that it was a legitimate means of communication.

This was and still is a very big deal to me, I do not have need for assistance often except to report spam mail in game and I felt strongly enough about this to actually call CS from outside the country and pay the charges.

Would you like me to resend that PM or is there some other way we can communicate, although I fear this substantial delay has ruined any chance I might have had for a resolution.

Alssaran
06.22.2017 , 12:49 AM | #119
I wrote that before making coffee, and seeing I enjoy reading, I usually don't think about adding a TL;DR option to my posts. More so not when I didn't have coffee yet. I usually don't miss them on other people's long posts either. I get why people like condensed material, but I simply don't. That often makes me forget adding something.

I'll keep it in mind for future use though. My point, however, still stands.

Eshvara
06.22.2017 , 12:52 AM | #120
Somehow I managed to miss this thread, was an interesting read! Nice to know what happens to our feedback.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| Please let us toggle hide other people's companions.
💫TRE💫
🌒