Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game is too difficult now.

IoNonSoEVero
10.28.2019 , 02:04 PM | #191
Onslaught hasn't generally been difficult, but on my healing class it was neither easy nor fun.

It's also again made it harder to avoid being ninjaed. You HAVE to fight the mobs first on Mek-Sha and Onderon because if you don't they slaughter your companion and knock your health way down, and it takes some time to kill them, which means anyone can and does swoop in and grab your objectives. That's one more deterrent from doing the dailies on either planet.

SerraShar
10.28.2019 , 02:10 PM | #192
I played both side now (Onslaught) haven't gone back to low level content yet.

And bugs aside (Repb side is way buggy in comparaison to Imp side), but one thing I can say after doing the flashpoint on both side : It's unbalanced .

Imp side felt grindy, where the repb side felt easy peasy . I played both side with a Healer (the mirror class Jc and Sith Sorc) and I have them setup the same .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

IoNonSoEVero
10.28.2019 , 02:13 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
I played both side now (Onslaught) haven't gone back to low level content yet.

And bugs aside (Repb side is way buggy in comparaison to Imp side), but one thing I can say after doing the flashpoint on both side : It's unbalanced .

Imp side felt grindy, where the repb side felt easy peasy . I played both side with a Healer (the mirror class Jc and Sith Sorc) and I have them setup the same .
I felt the same way about the flashpoint. I think on Republic side it is easier because you have help from two companions the entire time, but on Imperial side you only have one.

SerraShar
10.28.2019 , 02:37 PM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
I felt the same way about the flashpoint. I think on Republic side it is easier because you have help from two companions the entire time, but on Imperial side you only have one.
Tau mostly. She was a killing machine when she wasn't stuck on the floor . I saw that the Padawan Kid health kept going down (same as the Twilek Soldier) where Tau health stayed up the whole time.

A good way to substitut this situation (At least until they fix everythinge the bugs, the unbalance) is hand over the droid we usually get in the Flashpoint on the Imp side.

Though the lag and bugs were the real killer here . I died 3 times on the Imp side, and barely had to do anything on repb side cose Tau killed the 2 droids on her own lol was funny to watch lol .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!