Customer service responded to my in-game ticket regarding transfers (Response inside)

BlitzJG

"Thank you for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service. I have responded to your query in-game and, for your convenience I have included a summary of the response below in case you are unable to access the in-game mail at the moment. Please note – at times, cases and responses from Customer Support may appear blank in the in-game help portal. If you have accessed your case and are unable to see a response from us, please respond to this mail and myself or a colleague will respond as soon as possible.

I also have a lot of characters on a nearly empty server, because there are some friends which are not that active, but we still have a small guild.

That you cannot find groups for operations or the PvP is a huge problem for the late game on these servers.

I really hope that the PvP or LFG search will be be cross server in the future or that more server merges will be done.

So far there have been no official or internal announcement for the next server merge. Best advise I can give in the moment is that all affected players continue posting in the official forum to create for attention for this problem.

Sorry I do not have an answer for you but I will happily forward your feedback.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Regards,"

Now while it was great to be acknowledged, there is apparently nothing they are able or willing to do, so for now we need to keep complaining and bringing great awareness.

• 2 weeks later...
"Thank you for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service. I have responded to your query in-game and, for your convenience I have included a summary of the response below in case you are unable to access the in-game mail at the moment. Please note – at times, cases and responses from Customer Support may appear blank in the in-game help portal. If you have accessed your case and are unable to see a response from us, please respond to this mail and myself or a colleague will respond as soon as possible.

I also have a lot of characters on a nearly empty server, because there are some friends which are not that active, but we still have a small guild.

That you cannot find groups for operations or the PvP is a huge problem for the late game on these servers.

I really hope that the PvP or LFG search will be be cross server in the future or that more server merges will be done.

So far there have been no official or internal announcement for the next server merge. Best advise I can give in the moment is that all affected players continue posting in the official forum to create for attention for this problem.

Sorry I do not have an answer for you but I will happily forward your feedback.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Regards,"

Now while it was great to be acknowledged, there is apparently nothing they are able or willing to do, so for now we need to keep complaining and bringing great awareness.

I agree it is dead I was logging in to close my account but may give it a few days to see if we get a response ...but doubtful.

They need to merge people over to harbinger. But while ever people are paying to move, they'll milk it.

Best thing is to reroll on Harbinger. Took me 3 weeks to lvl up one of every class to the end for the class story. I only did that to get all the buffs.

As I only pvp, this hasn't been an issue. I normally only lvl in pvp, so levelling up new toons has been fun.

Just don't pay to move. Keep demanding free transfers or merges.

• 3 months later...
They need to merge people over to harbinger. But while ever people are paying to move, they'll milk it.

Best thing is to reroll on Harbinger. Took me 3 weeks to lvl up one of every class to the end for the class story. I only did that to get all the buffs.

As I only pvp, this hasn't been an issue. I normally only lvl in pvp, so levelling up new toons has been fun.

Just don't pay to move. Keep demanding free transfers or merges.

All you had to do was transfer one toon using the 90cc to transfer your legacy across and all your buffs and stuff would have crossed without needing to relevel all the toons again.