Long Live The King

Krixarcs

Hi friends,

i have been inspired to bring u a new series of videos highlighting teaching moments or exciting game moments. sometimes i will even showcase an entire game if its worth it. this new segmant will be called "LONG LIVE THE KING" and its on my youtube channel

the first showcase is a tutorial on how to kill a high ranked gunship pilot. i hear lots of pilot complaining about GS and recently i started a new caricature on the red eclipse. ive been hearing chatter about a pilot named MORALIST so i took the challenge to take him out. now even with few upgrade u can do the same. keep in mind that even if you are The King u can only carry so far and u cant expect to always be able to do these things without support from some Kronies. but that does not make GS cheap or scout weak

take a peek

TY will u be watching?

Of course, any GSF content is welcome. I've watched the first video, and although I comprehend the principles behind your piloting, I lack the talent to put it in motion myself.

Until then, I strive to better myself, and watching experts go about their business is very helpful to that endeavour.

OK oscar i am going to ask you to keep negative comments to yourself this is a positive youtube channel only with no insulting or putdowns. if u must please send me these comments on private msg. TY in advance for respecting my demands

I just wanna watch you fly. :-/ didn't mean to offend you, just telling you so that you could trouble shoot and perhaps find a way to get more viewers. I noticed you didn't have anybody else viewing at the time, I thought perhaps if your connection was poor that would be the reason for it.

Oscar you really are lucky that the great king has chosen to forgive your lack of concern for the kronies wanting to make GSF better... if it were up to me, you would be locked in the stockades while plebs threw lettuce at you for many days.... please think before you just blurt out the first negative nancy thought that comes into your brains.... especially when speaking in a forum created by the great king Edited by TheMendac

TY for ur ongoing support Trixarcs

if anyone wants to witness myself and trixarcs terrorising HARBINGER last night theres hours of it on my twitch we didnt even lose a game just click the link in my sigature its next to the youtube link and above the link that proves I am top scout dogfighting pilot thanks

Edited by Krixarcs

so .. in the end u dont use ure shield ... u use your cd's way to early ... u just aim and fire without changing the angle of attack multiple times.. . like anyone ... ure just a sitting duck ... i thougt i would see something impressive ... hope to meet u one day ...

bob

How is it that "the king" doesn't appear at all in the Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v3.0

There are those for whom the pursuit of infamy is waged by other means.

It may also be the case that for some, a fifth or even second place finish holds no allure... first or worst? The Records thread is quite long-running, as it was originally designed to be started anew each time a significant change was made to the game. Little did we know that such changes would be so long in coming. I have thought about archiving the current incarnation and starting it fresh, solely for the purpose of encouraging participation.

Circumstance also plays such a large role in capturing one of those elusive totals that would go up there. A very skilled pilot may simply not chance into a situation that is conducive to setting a record.

I would not use anyone's absence from such a list as an indictment of their ability.

- Despon

Hello. I do not consider myself a king unlike some others and i don't need to post some videos. Stock T2 scout with DO killed GS, impressive, really impressive, but in video not showed what was after, after that he changed ship to GS and sucked all match. Nice butthurt.

And some pre history: one of the pilots asked me who is Krixarcs, i don't know who is it. And all my friends don't know who is it, they know who is Neutrinos, Chobanica, Vospirus, but not Krixarcs. And what does this mean?

Edited by Moralist

Hello. I do not consider myself a king unlike some others and i don't need to post some videos. Stock T2 scout with DO killed GS, impressive, really impressive, but in video not showed what was after, after that he changed ship to GS and sucked all match. Nice butthurt.

And some pre history: one of the pilots asked me who is Krixarcs, i don't know who is it. And all my friends don't know who is it, they know who is Neutrinos, Chobanica, Vospirus, but not Krixarcs. And what does this mean?

The truth is that Krixarcs is a good player, but I saw the game when you focused him and used ToFN schooling, you destroyed him without problem. This is PVP!

Edited by Vospir

Hello my people,

Krixarcs is back again to show you another fantastic new video on how to properly use my favorite ship the T2 gunship. Now i know a lot of people call this ship not meta but Krixarcs has a certain way of making ships meta and heres a video to show u how you can do it too. U will notice that directional shielding in conjunktion with barrel rolls and using F2 power to shields is inntegrall to the exekution of the T2 GS. this ship does not have good upgrade for heavy laser yet and even still they show there strength

Edited by Krixarcs

excuse me but the intention of this video is clearly stated what is so confusing??. its a video showing how to take out a high level gunship with a near stock scout. how would showing footage of me getting killed by 4v1 gunship battles acheeve any lesson similar to the intended lession??? if butthurt is training pilot then call me the master of it along with T2 master btw check out my new vid above u might learn something TBH

it means u dont play on harbinger thats it TBQH lol. i dont know if u missed it but i mention a few time here in this very post i am flying stock stuff and guess what that means i am new to the server

so .. in the end u dont use ure shield ... u use your cd's way to early ... u just aim and fire without changing the angle of attack multiple times.. . like anyone ... ure just a sitting duck ... i thougt i would see something impressive ... hope to meet u one day ...

bob

excuse me but listen pal i said no negative comments on this post please take ur junk elsewhere. i am flying a stock ship here so u need to use booster recharge early guess what it does almost nothing stock. and i did use my shield the cooldown is on stock and it wasnt ready to use again it take 30 seconds so i dunno wth u are talking about u sound like u didnt even watch the same video. when i meet u we can 1v1 and u can see the true power when ur ship explodes along with ur big ego TBQH

Edited by Krixarcs