Any parses from PTS?

sebakonkol

From classes that are receiving changes I did sorc parses with good precise rotations.

Lightning will parse 22.5-23.5K range and Madness 22.2-22.9K range depending on crit luck.

Yes, I've got close results. So, considering current highest parses with 24.5k for lightning, we loose about 2k DPS at worse case. It is a huge nerf, to be honest.

Yeah, I saw these... If these nerfs go through without any changes, Madness will be more dead than it has been in the last 2-3 years. And I thought it was impossible.

They have never nerfed any spec to this extent. And it's a spec that should be buffed, not nerfed...

Edited by Equeliber

Seriously really don't understand why are they complaining about sorc. You really thing doing pt numbers from 35 metre is balanced ? I understand its your main and wanna be op but like come on.

Lighting even deserves more nerf imo

I think it is too close to say it needs a buff or a nerf at the moment. And PTs can put out bigger numbers than sorcs in certain conditions and fights while sorcs are good in other fights.

I only think carnage mara is in a sad spot at the moment. Well maybe madness is a bit squishy....but their damage in fluff fights is good.

Also note sorcs don't have armor break which is a huge thing in nim content. So yeah you need to use arsenal even though it parses a bit lower than lightning.

From what I observed on pts nim content, PTs, Lightning Sorcs are still quite meta. But you still need a merc for an armor break quite often.

Yeah, I saw these... If these nerfs go through without any changes, Madness will be more dead than it has been in the last 2-3 years. And I thought it was impossible.

They have never nerfed any spec to this extent. And it's a spec that should be buffed, not nerfed...

Umm....Hatred sin?

I think it is too close to say it needs a buff or a nerf at the moment. And PTs can put out bigger numbers than sorcs in certain conditions and fights while sorcs are good in other fights.

I only think carnage mara is in a sad spot at the moment. Well maybe madness is a bit squishy....but their damage in fluff fights is good.

Also note sorcs don't have armor break which is a huge thing in nim content. So yeah you need to use arsenal even though it parses a bit lower than lightning.

From what I observed on pts nim content, PTs, Lightning Sorcs are still quite meta. But you still need a merc for an armor break quite often.

Sorcs from 35 meters shouldnt even be close to pt or even anhi mara or io merc for that matter. Lighting should be nerfed at least 1k more, and io, hatred needs a desperate buff.