Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I get to Mek-Sha on Imp side and the game Stops

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
I get to Mek-Sha on Imp side and the game Stops

DoomsdayStarter
10.29.2019 , 01:52 PM | #1
I can play the Republic side all the way to the flash point. But, I can not play the Imp side starting at Mek-Sha. Iam able to play Onderon for Imp side just fine. But at the 1st cut scene on Mek-Sha After the attack I click and the cut scene stops.

DoomsdayStarter
10.30.2019 , 10:36 AM | #2
Maybe a fix for this would be nice.

stevekeel
11.04.2019 , 07:42 PM | #3
i have this issue as well. they need to sort it.

DoomsdayStarter
11.05.2019 , 02:11 PM | #4
Some player in-game told me it was my video card that was out of date. I told them That it cant be true. I have played 2 republic toons On the full story Onderon Mek-Sha and the flash point. So yes It is not on our end. At this point I do not know what to do.

DoomsdayStarter
11.12.2019 , 10:01 PM | #5
I was able to get past the cut scene tonight. I Hit the space bar many times right as I clicked on the attacker. And it popped right in to the cut scene for me. It was a good story from that point on. Very well done! Im happy now! haha

DoomsdayStarter
11.13.2019 , 12:07 PM | #6
Well its very clear to me now that yesterday was a "by hope and or chance" event to get Mek-Sha to start. I have tried and can not get this mission to the cut scene this time on any other toon. (my Sith Assassin) for anything that I have tried as I did yesterday. By hitting the space bar over and over..right after the fight with the assassin (lord scourge) .This is clearly a bug. And it is doing this to me on every Imp side toon I have tried to run in this story.

DoomsdayStarter
11.16.2019 , 09:41 AM | #7
My the force be with us always!!!

DoomsdayStarter
11.20.2019 , 04:05 PM | #8
Yeah i changed my post. And I know now its not my system. Fix the bugs in this game. Plz !!! I have read to many other post about all the bugs glitches and just out right bad post of things going wrong for other players So now i know more than i did before whats really going on. There are to many parts of this game that I can play and it does not make any scene for me not to be able to play the rest of it also. Plz fix this game!