PVE Casual guild?

Imperius

Hi there. Recently decided to re-sub after a very long time.

I'm a bit behind on things in game obviously, so I'd like to get with a group of people that don't mind helping out (*cough creds or mods, I'm just being honest as I can't afford anything on the market it seems) in return for helping out with group activities and contributing back. Not really into hardcore 'be the best' type of playing. Don't mind RP, but I'd rather spend my time completing something that myself or someone else needs.

I have one imp and one pub character that I will play with, so a guild that might have both sides would help. But I'll take an imp one if that has to be a choice as I would play him more often than not.

About myself: I'm a 39 old man on the US West coast, and I usually may play a few hours each day. I also play Sar Trek Online and have a few RL roleplaying games that take up my time. (As well as watching Critical Role) I like Star Wars obviously, heh.

That's about it. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

good day! feel free to check us out. thanks

Smokin Wookies

https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/

Good Day! We are a laid back, PvE, PvP guild. While some like to progress, others are quite casual in play ( how the guild was founded ), we just try to be a place for all to enjoy themselves. In short, We have fun.. period.

We currently have four progression teams and are looking to add to that. We will run RWZ, and world PvP if there seems to be some fun somewhere. Whether you are a well established player, a brand new player looking to learn the ropes, or anywhere in-between, we would love to have you join us. And for those of you that like to explore your darker side, our Imp side guild, Just Wookie It, is a home to many.

we have had a sudden influx of new recruits, and interest in additional raid teams.

please feel free to check us out. we have teams running on Wed,Thurs, Fri and Saturday ( PST based ).

there seems to be interest in a Tuesday and an additional Thursday night group. if enough want, we'll add more beyond what we have :)

PM me, or hit me up in Discord, or check out our site if you are interested at all.

Please go to https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/joinus and fill out the application. Feel free to do a /who on Smokin Wookies anytime and hit us up in game.

Discord .. StarStryder#0551

We look forward to meeting you~

~Starstryder