Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New... level cap...? Without an actual xpac? Okay. I'm not sure if there was any audio in the video because I'm at work and couldn't listen to it, but I'm curious if that implies new class story content in addition to the new class abilities (we had a ton! I don't have enough keybinds >.< ).

Also, while I know this suggestion belongs elsewhere, I'm hoping that time wasn't wasted making another space combat mission similar to the ones that exist. The shooting gallery style missions lose their lustre pretty quickly; integrating space combat into multiplayer (such as in operations or pvp), on the other hand, would be awesome.

In any case, thanks.

Your twitter account tweeted this: "@SWTOR: Just announced! New race, planet, operation, level cap, warzone, and HK companion. #E3 #SWTOR"

What is the new race?

Cathar

At lesat level cap is getting raised sinse F2P up to 15 is occuring. Eiter way, what is up with the Tron-like operation and new warzone? It looks amazing, but what is with the space insects?

Edited by Eillack

OK, overall it sounds really awesome, new WZ, new Ops? Very nice content and I'm a huge fan of this game but DAMN IT BIOWARE WHY ALL THE HYPE ABOUT THE SPECIES?

They told us "Roster is gonna expand this year" **** I was so excited was expecting at least 1-2, even 3-4 new species, because the models are all in their freaking game but omg cathar? Didn't hit my interest at all...

I'm gonna be so vocal about this. BRING ON KEL'DORS FFS.

Also adding level cap and abilities and skills so early is a really bad idea imho... in 2 years this game will be in a horrible state like WoW is with all the inflation and unbalance and whatnot :(

Take a look at some of the exciting new content that will be coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ in the coming months, including new Space Combat missions, a new Operation, a brand new planet, called Makeb for you and your friends to explore, and more!

Watch Now

Courtney,

Will we have to pay for this new content, in addition to our monthly subscription?