[RP] [7/31] Grand Opening Wings of Paradise Museum and Sanctuary!

Sazigirl

Quick Information

Host: Starbuorg (Republic)

Who: Anyone

What: Social RP

Where: Starbuorg's Vacation Retreat (Yavin IV Public Directory)

When: Friday, July 31 @ 9pm EST

My SH is public but you can also get a silver key if you are coming with a guild or group and would like to invite others to it. Contact me in game for a key. Also for anyone wanting to come on a Imperial character let me know in advance and I'll get you a key from one of my Imp characters since it'll only show up for Republic chars in the directory.

Additional Details

The main building is the museum. The entry room is a gallery. The side room with the water fall is the wildlife room. IC those animals in it are stuffed not real. The other side room shows off items from 4 planets. In the basement is storage for the museum. The balcony area above the main room shows of datacrons from both sides and has some flags along the walls. That's it for the museum part of the place. Then on top of the building are lots of sitting areas.

The two other buildings are the data center / library and the medical center. Around the medical center are several groups of refugee camps. This location is a sanctuary for anyone that needs it and so there are lots of refugees here. There are medics checking the refugees over to make sure they are all okay.

There are also lots of Jedi around the place as well as a few Revanites. Part of my idea with this SH is that when the next expansion comes out that jumps us ahead 5 years and both sides have been beaten badly, this would serve as a sanctuary for both sides and again for anyone that needs it.

For in game scene setting /cjoin wingsparadise

Event Premise

Starbuorg Silvera owner of Silvera Industries and Silvera Expeditions has opened a museum and sanctuary of Yavin IV. All are welcome to visit and those that need a safe place to stay for a while are welcome to seek refuge here. Visitors will arrive by shuttle and directed to come on into the museum and look around. As already described the grounds is made up of the following buildings: museum (main building), data center / library, and medical center. There is also a large outdoor dining area and combat arena. Visitors are allowed to carry weapons but advised to keep combat to the combat arena. There are numerous guards posted around the grounds.

Although this is a sanctuary for all there is a strong Republic presence including many of the guards and numerous Jedi. So if you are an Imperial and you come you are expected to behave peacefully while here. The combat area is the only area where fighting is permitted. It is for training refugees to defend themselves and for anyone else that would like to hone their skills more. To the death fights are not allowed.

The museum exhibits focus mostly on ancient technologies and cultural artifacts. The data center / library has a vast amount of data on both Republic and Imperial planets and cultures. It rivals even the library on Tython. Star has worked hard using her royal status and money to acquire as much information as she can and make it available as part of this museum for others to access. The medical facility is state of the art and includes vast medical research in its own data center / library.

A public advertisement would be posted on all news networks announcing the event and providing the details for attending, so anyone would be able to find out about this event and attend.