Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pull abilitys

Mournblood
10.18.2018 , 11:03 AM | #11
Pulling a ball carrier into fire in Huttball on my PT (back when I still PvP'd on him) was literally my favorite thing to do in this game. It was even more fun than manning a turret and blasting scores of Pubs back in Ilum OWPvP. It's the quintessential middle finger to whomever you kill in this manner, and extremely satisfying when you get the ball from them that way and then proceed to score. It never got old.

@OP: Suck it up, buttercup. And if you think PT Grapple is bad, you're really going to rage when you get force pushed off the ledge in Odessen, or into acid on Quesh, or off the bridge in Voidstar, etc. It takes far less setup and skill to do that than it does to pull someone into fire on Huttball, then time your stun so they can't jump out in time.
Mourne, Founder

Raansu
10.18.2018 , 12:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mournblood View Post
Pulling a ball carrier into fire in Huttball on my PT (back when I still PvP'd on him) was literally my favorite thing to do in this game. It was even more fun than manning a turret and blasting scores of Pubs back in Ilum OWPvP. It's the quintessential middle finger to whomever you kill in this manner, and extremely satisfying when you get the ball from them that way and then proceed to score. It never got old.

@OP: Suck it up, buttercup. And if you think PT Grapple is bad, you're really going to rage when you get force pushed off the ledge in Odessen, or into acid on Quesh, or off the bridge in Voidstar, etc. It takes far less setup and skill to do that than it does to pull someone into fire on Huttball, then time your stun so they can't jump out in time.
Ball carrier? Pffft, plz, I'll firepull anyone who dares come into range mwahahahahaha!

I grin from ear to ear whenever I get huttball on my PT lol.

Rafiknoll
10.18.2018 , 01:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Mournblood View Post
So true. And that is why you destroy the ball if you are very close to your own goal