Sniper/Smuggler

Jnaathra

Wait, you want me to tell that best ranged DPS class deals best dps? Hairesy!

Operatives/scoundrels and assasins/shadows that get the jump on them destroy them.

Commandos/mercenaries make a short work of them as well.

Edited by Lerdoc

Yep. Already made a thread about this. It's mostly the operative/scoundrel advance classes, but the class as a whole needs to be relooked at. Definitely in need of a nerf. An operative dealt over 410k in one of our warzones with a high hit of 5800, and I've seen hits in the 6500 range. Rediculously stupid. Not to mention a class shouldn't be able to do everything. That's why there is classes. Edited by MarcusElliott

Operative/scoundrel is widely considered to be quite overpowered from the perspective of skilled/experienced players...

The class does obscene amounts of damage in the late 40's and at 50, combined with its ability to cc you're essentially helpless in any sort of 1 on 1 situation, and they are ridiculously good at picking off healers before anyone on your team can react.

Nerf will come in a few months I'd imagine.

Sniper/gunslinger is to be determined as far as I can tell, but I do know that they can drop huge numbers on the post game stats. I've seen a gunslinger in my guild drop 415k, and he consistently puts out 200-300k in average games.

Great, then show our clueless newbie the said evidence, pretty please, so that we can bury this issue for next 15 minutes until another ******** pops up.

I figured everyone was seeing 50's dump 300k games lately. My 50 sorc friend and I group up to see who can top the other. Operatives, Marauders, Sins and Sorcs can all can throw out big numbers.