Legacy problems no fix ever...

TheTenken

soo i started playing this game around x-mas 2012 and when i made my legacy name i put a " the " in it but it did not say that it already had one soo now i have 2 the's in my legacy at first it didnt bother me but now that i know what legacy title is and all that i think its pretty messed up that you cannot change the name considering it has error's in it. i put in a ticket months ago and they basically told me " sorry it is what it is " yeah i understand i made the mistake but i was brand new to this game. hopefully one day they make it where you can change legacy name or they can change it for you incase of mistakes.

I know that, due to the lack of punctuation, capitalization, and the fact that the OPs post is just one run on sentence, it probably means that it's a lame trolling attempt, but here goes:

SWTOR gave everyone in the game a free legacy rename when they changed their system to make legacy names non-unique. As such, you would have already received a chance to change your legacy name.

You're correct. I got my years mixed up. My apologies. For some reason I saw Christmas 2012 and thought of the end of 2011.

Anyways, I agree that the ability to change ones Legcay Name would be very cool. I ran a quick check through Google and, sadly, people have had the same experience as you. Lets hope that one day they allow people to change them.

Cheers.

Edited by Blankstare