fastest basic comms?

goldnuggets

Well, you make basic coms for any over level 50 quests right? So the fastest way is probably to blaze through the level 50 dailies.

Not for Ilum , black hole or belsavis old dailies though. I'm going to firstly do the Makeb dailys ( not all of them , some aren't worth it , the time that is ) on 1 then 2 characters and so on for now.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

i did the makeb dailies that were mostly green, i think i got 5 comms for about 10 quests. not bad for rep though. i think the gsi ones would be a lot faster comms per time. the weeklies are basically a must. as far as dailies go, im wondering which ones would be the best. like would it be 1 50 hm > gsi > sexction x > makeb or what? Edited by goldnuggets

I started doing makeb quests, but I agree that the effort / reward ratio is too high. I think my new plan is to just do daily 50 HM flashpoint (vanguard tank with zero queue time FTW) and get as much basic gear as I can, then just get pvp gear when I hit 55 and use that for 55HM flashpoints to get elite commendations.

i have.. 4 pieces of basic gear so far. they shouldve made it drop from regular lvl 55 flashpoints. i dont think ill even go for the lightsaber lol. dulfy makes no mention of time taken for the qusts Edited by goldnuggets